Same Love..

Continue.....

Aaahhh baby ....you ways take out your emotions on my ass...this is not fair....

Mew: you to like it right...

Gulf: hmm he blushed ....baby when you say something like this I feel really shy...

Mew turn gulf and get on top of him...aww you still feel shy...it's been 14 years baby and there is nothing that I haven't seen....so why are you shy??

Gulf: I don't know but sometimes when you talk like this I feel shy baby now stop teasing me....

Mew move his fingers on gulf's lips....you know it's been more than 14 years but I still find you the same...the same old Gulfie...my baby...

Gulf: Mew can I ask you something....

Mew: hmm

Gulf: when did you fall in love with me...when you realized you like me....and when I stole your heart....

Mew: interesting....

Mew: do you remember when I see you first outside the conference room when I came to meet your dad... I just saw you... the way you dress up...

And my secretary said you wanna meet me
.... first I thought why someone wanted to waste my precious time but you are his son so... I said yes...

When you entered the room baby I swear my heart skipped a beat .... I have never seen such beauty in my life.... Such an innocent face... Your red soft lips... Your teary eyes which I hate it... But still, I find it so attractive....

Gulf: hold Mew and blushed.... Then.....

Mew kissed gulf.... then when you were talking to me ... I was just staring at your lips... I wanted to kiss you...you look so innocent and sweet....

Gulf: so you started loving me from that time....

Mew: No baby... But if you act so cute I won't be able to tell you the story.... Mew again kissed gulf...

Gulf: then that was lust....aaahhhh meww... Don't suck my neck so hard.... it will leave a mark.... Then I have to wear a scarf to hide that.... Gulf was telling every word softly... As he is want something else and saying something else....

Mew: gave peck gulf on his stomach hmm No baby that was not lusting...and I knew it was not lust else I would have asked you to sleep with me .......and I am sure you won't deny that too for your father....

I just felt something and when you came to my hotel ...I swear baby it took all my strength to control myself and not to jump on you....you were looking so yummm...Mew swirl its tongue and gulf gave him a smack on his hand...I am not food...

Mew: for me, you are my food baby whom I wanted to eat daily at least twice...

Gulf: Shameless prick...

You know love....next morning when I kissed you oh that was really good ...slowly with time sleeping beside you....looking you every day melted my heart....how can someone not fall for such a beautiful creature....

Gulf: aww...now I want you....make love me, Mew....I want you....

After god knows how many rounds...they sleep....

In the evening...

At the dining table....it was a bit awkward for all...

Mew: Kao whatever you said in the morning was not right...you know it right....your mama is still embarrassed....

Kao: I am sorry dadda but that was the truth....

Gulf: Kao...your dadda never tortures me...whatever we have is pure love....and that's our personal matter.... it's not right to say such things about Dadda...you dadda loves me the most in this world....

Mew: Hmm as I was not aware that the voice is so clear to your room ....so I am changing your rooms....so that you never heard those voices...

From now on you both will shift to the other end of the floor...and those two rooms will be empty....

Kia: Ok dadda....

Mew: and Kia you are not allowed to wear such a short dress....you know I am very soft-hearted and loved you always....so that really not mean I will agree on everything...is it clear...

Kia: Okay dadda....

Mew gets up and left for his room...

Kia: mama is dadda is upset...he is so strict....

Kao: see I got goosebumps...

Gulf: No, he normally behave like this....you have never seen him in his office or at the time of our marriage he was really strict...but now he loves us a lot so he don't show him this side...but today you two crossed your line...

You should think about saying something about your parent's sexual life ....and blaming dadda....bye the way it's our mistake too....so now....no more discussion on this okay....

Kao: yes momma I am sorry....

Kia: Yes momma I am sorry too....

Gulf: Now go and check your rooms.... helpers have moved your stuff to the other rooms....

After dinner....

Mew: Kids shifted....

Gulf: hmm...you were too harsh on them mew....

Mew: you know rules gulf...I can't tolerate anyone between us...

Gulf: hmm...so they finally shifted...now they won't get disturbed....

Mew: throw the book which he was reading...so that means we can do the hanky Panky all night....

After few rounds....when Mew is still on gulf...

Gulf: ahh mew bastards...I knew it was not for kids' welfare...you moved them for this...ahhh that's it baby stop now...I am tired....

Mew: no baby you need a proper punishment for being so loud .....now scream as much as you can....

Aaahhhh mew....fuck you ....asshole.......

Author's Note

Hello, readers, I have started 2 new books please read them and let me know if you like them....waiting for your votes, comments, and suggestions...

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2
MY BROTHER'S HUSBAND

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.