18.Always horny baby

Mew: Baby, please tell me this is our last round...I don't even remember how many times I made you cum...aahhh aah babyyy and Mew cum again releasing his seeds inside gulf....I am tired baby..

Gulf: smiled, after such a breathtaking session gulf said I lost the track after 4 so I guess it's more than 6 but I like it ...

Mew: oh god gulf you are really something, I can't even sleep now ..I have to go to the office for a meeting ...see what you have done to me...

Gulf: Baby tomorrow we won't do this much...

Mew: Gulf?? You are again thinking of sex after all this ...baby we don't meet only for this ...but no matter what I planned it end up having sex ....baby it's not right...

Gulf: I don't care Mew... I just want you to inside me I love it...

Mew: hmm, let's go now we will talk about it at night and I need to go to attend my meeting..

Gulf: okay, baby I love you...

Mew: I love you too my horny kitten...

Gulf pouted listening horny kitten 🐈 they both left from their lovely nest...

At night gulf at the dining table with his dad ...gulf baby ...are you okay why you always look so tired ...

Gulf: nothing dad just a few assignments are keeping me busy ...I am fine...

Dad: Okay, I told you to study hard but not this hard that you stop taking care of yourself...please baby take care of yourself eat well sleep well, and take rest whenever you get time....

Gulf: I will keep this in my mind dad... don't worry...

Gulf was waiting for Mew...gulf was really tired but he is compromising his sleep to see Mew ...and waiting for so long he didn't realize when he sleep...when he woke up he didn't find Mew ...he was surprised that Mew didn't come last night...this never happened in last 4 months that Mew didn't come, neither he informed gulf regarding this...gulf gets too angry...gulf dialed mew's number...

Gulf: hello, Mew are you still sleeping?

Mew looked at watch oh shit!! I went to sleep last night and missed meeting gulf...

Mew: baby I am sorry I was really tired after meeting.. I came home for dinner but before that, I go to my room to change my cloth..but I really don't know when I fall asleep....

Gulf: Are you trying to find excuses to stay away from me.

Mew: Gulf baby why would I do such a thing you know how much I love you ... I just told you the reason...

Gulf: Enough I don't want to talk to you byeee

Gulf disconnected the call and didn't answer when Mew called him back ... Mew tried multiple times but gulf didn't answer... Mew felt bad that why he slept last night and made gulf angry... Mew went to the office as per his routine... he was really busy all day ... He didn't call gulf until it's 4 pm when it's time for them to meet ... He saw his phone he got a text from gulf... I am not talking to you but I need you to come fast...

Mew: oh, is he alright ?? why he called me so urgently?? ...baby are you okay what happens...

Gulf: Mew, he was crying sitting on the couch...

Mew: what happened baby please talk to me...

Gulf: Mew .... I want you to make love to me .... I am feeling so sad and lonely without you...