Compitition

Mew: Good morning love...

Gulf: hmm...let me sleep more...

Mew: Of course baby come here hold me and sleep as much as you want....

Gulf moves closer to Mew and sleeps on Mew's chest...Mew is looking at Gulf's beauty....Mew go near Gulf's ear and said...you know what baby... you are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen thanks for being my wifey ...

Gulf: I won't let you in asshole try harder....

Mew: baby it's been two weak, please....

Gulf: No.... it's your punishment for coming late on our date....fuck you...

Mew: pouted do you even know how hard it is for me to be so close to you and can't touch you...baby okay I promise I won't do anything can you please remove your clothes and let me just see you naked...my eyes are craving for this....

Gulf: Mew, I won't let my guard down I know you...and now if you don't let me sleep then I will throw you from this room too....

Mew: pouted and get up from bed...and let his sleeping beauty sleep....

After 2 hours when Gulf get up he..saw his room is clean...he feels so good, he went to the washroom and it's smelling good...his favorite bathroom freshener...
Gulf gets ready and when he comes down he saw the breakfast is already set on the table and Kia, Kao, and his boyfriend are sitting on the table...

Mew: oh honey ..good morning I came to call you but you were in a shower....come let's have breakfast...

Gulf was amazed that he doesn't have to do anything....his mood lit up....he sits near Mew and saw his favorite food....

Kao: Momma do you know dadda made all this on his own and when I said it's Robin's favorite too ...he asked me to invite Robin...

Gulf: smiled....aww my baby...thanks, Mew...

Kia: dadda loves our mom a lot....I also want a husband exactly like my dadda...Mew laughed....

Mew: no baby not exactly like your dadda I will find you better than dadda....

Gulf: come closer to Mew....when it comes to your kids then only you realized you are a beast else you never accept that you torture my ass every night...

Mew: pouted... baby you also love your horny husband right...but see our Kia ...my princess she is so soft-hearted... I will kill if his husband even tried to touch her...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes...wao...now you restrict your children to have sex too....you are impossible Mew suppasit...

Mew pouted and start eating....

Kao: Dad can I let Robbin stay here....his parents are out of the city and he is alone...so ...

Gulf: looked at Mew tried to say baby please let them stay...but he was surprised what Mew said.....

Mew: okay Kao you can let Robbin stay with you.....Gulf looked at Mew and felt so proud...aww my baby I love you...

The whole day Mew took care of Gulf...he gave him a massage...help him in lunch...take care of his work...

At night....

Gulf: Baby you took care of me for the whole day ...now you deserve rewards..

Gulf opens his gown and throws it on the floor...and I am your reward have me...

Mew's eyes enlighten...he doesn't want to miss this opportunity so he grabs this one-time offer that he hardly gets...