Now it's Your Turn

Gulf: hello kids ...how was your day...

Kia: Mama, mine was good but Kao fought with his friend...

Gulf: Kao, why did you fight ....I asked you not to fight right...??

Kao: mama we became friends again...it was just a small one....

Gulf: okay but small or big don't fight with anyone...

Helper: sir, I am taking kids into the garden they wanna play...

Kao: Mama you also come na please???

Gulf: Baby mama just came from the office and I am really tired...

Kao: okay Then you take a rest ...they both run towards the garden...

Gulf went to his room saw Mew is sitting....

Mew: Baby you came late today...

Gulf: hmm I had lots of work I will first take a bath then we will talk....

Gulf was under the hot water when he saw Mew also entered....

Mew: can I join you, baby....

Gulf: rolled his eyes...I am sure you are not here for just bath....

Mew: You know what I want baby right....then let me have it...

Mew rub gulf ass and gave a slap.....ahh I love this small ass of your baby....

Gulf: stop it....Mew, I am tired....

Mew: baby please don't say that... I want you....please...kids are also not around....

Mew kissing gulf's neck and gulf take the support of the wall ..Mew put his finger in gulf's ass make him flinched...

Gulf: Baby....ahh....I am tired, please....gulf moan...

Mew: I will be quick...

Gulf: Quick my ass....you never let this go in one round....

Mew: you love it right....

Gulf: baby let's do some other day I am really tired....

Mew: baby, please.....I want you....Mew entered his dick in gulf's ass and started thrusting...

Gulf: ahh baby..aaah....

Fucking gulf after the 6th round... Mew is not satisfied....

Gulf: Mew don't touch me ....I told you that I am tired... You agreed on only one round.... Now if you come near me I will throw you out of this room....

Mew: baby common you always do this.... I am the one who should say that I am tired.... But here you are complaining.... You are such a cry baby.... You just need to lay on the bed with spreading your legs then why you always complain....

Gulf: oh so you mean that in sex you only got tired...I have to just lay down and spread my legs....Just let me fuck you once then you will know 6 rounds after office work is so tiring.....

Mew: baby come on I am not that fragile.....

Gulf: ok then let try..... So let me do once if you make it in once without complaining .... I am ready to let you fuck me for a whole night every day without complaining once....

Mew: but I love to be on the top baby.... I will never be the bottom....

Gulf: Either you accept this challenge or don't touch me...and let me sleep..... Just think if you survive easily then you will get a chance to fuck me as much as you want....