33.Your Surprise gift

They both sleep for a long time .....gulf gets up in the evening and looked to Mew.... Mew is still sleeping like a small baby... Looking so innocent.... Gulf put his head on Mew's chest near his face and said...

Gulf: I am so in love with you baby... I don't know how I controlled myself so long...gulf put his hand in Mew's hair and started playing with it...gulf couldn't resist himself to kiss mew...he bends and touched mew's cheeks then kissed his forehead..my prince, charming...I love you and I have a surprise for you, I am sure you are going to love this...but I am really shy....Gulf smiled and get into the Washroom...

After sometime Mew open his eyes and he didn't find gulf beside him..he looks for him in the room....and then called..baby baby...

Gulf come out of the washroom and said why are you calling me ....

Mew: It's unfair why you left me in the bed alone..you are supposed to get up with me ... it's our honeymoon bed baby...and it will hurt bed's feeling if a honeymoon couple doesn't do something hanky panky on this bed...

Gulf: Oh that means this bed has feeling and it will get hurt...aww how thoughtful of you... my always horny husband...go and get fresh then let's go to eat I am hungry...

Mew: Mee too baby I am too hungry for you let me eat you whole....mew get up and go close to Gulf....he smelled gulf..aww I love your smell baby...

Gulf No, go baby take shower...so that we can go on our dinner date come on go fast...mew tried to resist but later he did as Gulf said....

Mew gulf get ready and go for a dinner date...

It's near the beach where they enjoyed their meal with a long Talk...Gulf said how much he is Missing Kao...and mew agreed with it....After finishing their dinner they sit near the beach to drink wine...both were sitting close to each other...

Mew: Baby, I missed spending time with you...let's promise we won't fight anymore...

Gulf: Yes, Mew I also missed you a lot...I am sorry for...

Mew: mew placed his finger on gulf's lips shhh no more Sorry and Thank you ... let's have just Love Tonight baby......Gulf promise me .....you won't stop me today ....they kissed each other to seal the promise...

Gulf: I won't but don't start here .... let's get back to the room and make love to me Mew....

They both entered in lift...mew Looked Gulf his red lips..his bare neck...his unbuttoned shirt and couldn't control ....he comes closer to gulf... baby don't stop me he put both his hands on Gulf's face and started kissing....

Gulf also responded to that kiss...in no time they are kissing like hungry animals...without caring for anyone they kissing through the lift to the corridor of their suite...mew push gulf to the wall outside their room and searching for key....the sound of kissing can be heard throughout the corridor...

the gulf is moaning lightly in response to that kiss...mew opened the door and they entered the room where Mew started unbuttoning gulf and gulf is doing the same for mew..... Aahhh baby, I want you...

Gulf: I am all your's baby but I have something for you....can you wait for 2 minutes....gulf moved towards the washroom...

Mew: I can't wait much Gulf please be fast...mew is behaving impatiently...

Gulf came out in the hot red transparent net short nighty...he feels shy the way Mew is looking... it's a piece of cloth which is transparent net..and too short that barely covering gulf's panty...his dick was covered with hot red lace panty...his asshole is covered by a single thread and his ass is fully visible as nothing is covering his ass...