6. Secret Desire🔞

Mew pushed him on bed, gulf defended.. Mew if you dare to touch me without my concent i swear i will kill you... I will tell your mom...Mew smiled in disbelief... Don't lie to yourself gulf i know you also want me... I can see your dick is tight just by my touch... You want me to touch you... Make you cum... Don't tell me that you don't like this sexy body of your husband ... You don't want to ride your husband cock... Gulf, baby suck me.. I want your mouth on my dick... I wanted to put long hard dick in you ass and fuck you as hard as i can till you beg me to stop... Till you couldn't get up on your legs.. I want to make my man cum all night... Tell me do you want it or not....

Ahhh yes i want you Mew... Gulf tilt to mew side and went close to mew's bare body... Moving his hand in his body... He open his eyes and saw.. Mew is watching him with wide eye... Their eye darted, complete silence in the room... Mew said, baby if you are done with your lustful dream can you please move your hand from my dick... Gulf looked shocked... Mew took the blanket and throw it... Gulf's hand in mew's trouser... He saw down and hit himself in his head... He removed his hand... Feeling embarrassed for what he did... But he didn't give up.. I am straight and i was dreaming of a beautiful sexy girl with big boobs... Mew sign his one eyebrow up... Ya Baby and her name was Mew and she has hard dick right baby??...

Gulf: mew suppsasit i lost all my desire after opening and seeing you huh..

Mew: yeah, baby i can see that... Mew pointed on Gulf's pent up dick...

Gulf: saw his dick and got irritated... Why you are up... Listen mew i won't care what you think but i am not gay so... Don't even think of this... Huh asshole...

Mew: i am not even allowed to say it but you have all the right to do it...

Gulf: If you want to fuck someone then do it Mew, i dont care... I am not that innocent Gulf who actually cares about relationship, loyalty, trust... Now i am very clear if you want someone go n fuck around if i want someone i will find... This between you and me is nothing but a compromise... So go and live your life...

Gulf turn to go to washroom when mew grab his wrist... He push gulf to wall... Gulf kanawut oh sorry!! Mr Gulf Mew suppasit!!! what you just said is the first and last time i am hearing, from your mouth, if you dared to say that again then i will make you regret the rest of your life...

Mew leave my hand... I will say it... And why are you so hurt, whatever i said is truth.. Neither i love you nor i am gay... This is a forced marriage and compromised relationship... Don't tell me that you are thinking to have a happy ever after life with me...Find Yourself lucky, that i am giving you opportunity to release your stress by fuking around... One day we have to do it... And i promised you to get married, i never said anything about loyalty... Gulf smirk and tried to escape...

Mew: i guess, coz your dad is upset, and he throw you out of his life, has effected your brain... I am Mew Suppasit, loyalty is not a choice for my husband, its compulsion... So i am telling you last time don't ever dared to think of touching someone Else...

Gulf said, leave my hand, else i will shout... Though mew knew he won't shout still he leave his hand... Oh god why i was dreaming of mew... Disgusting..

After some time they went to his mom.. Mom we have decided about our honeymoon, we are going to paris... Where we met first time and we just recollect the memories... Mew said...

Gulf made a face... Huh liar said slowly to himself... Mew's mom was happy and said then when you are planning... After 2 days... I have asked my manager to book tickets...