28.Tom's Rule

Gulf broke the kiss.. and said are you okay? Mew nodded as yes .... Gulf said with a smile so hope you learned the lesson don't mess with Gulf Kanawut...

Mew: Gulf Mew Suppasit...

Gulf: whatever...

Mew licks his lips to taste gulf in it...

The next morning ... Mew was reading a news paper...

Draco: Gulf, baby good morning.. finally, after a month I am seeing you...

Draco gulf's friend came to meet him they both hugged each other... Gulf was really happy to see his spoiled friend..

Gulf: You are here at this early...??

Draco: I get the news that you got married and finally our party star is going to come back...

Mew calls the security....the guard came and said Yes sir.... Do you forget why you are appointed here...

Draco and gulf looked at mew...

Mew: let me remind you ....you here for the security of people living here...and to make sure no one can enter this house without permission...what the hell this person is doing at my home...?

Guard: sir he is a friend of,...

Gulf: Mew did you forget the manners, he is my friend how can you talk to him like this...

Mew: this is my house and I will decide who is going to come or not...Mr. Draco please leave before I asked my security to throw you outside...

Draco: Gulf is this the way you guys treat your guests...Draco left in anger....

Gulf: How dare you? gulf grab mew's collar in anger....

Mew: Gulf, I am also not the same Mew who let you do anything which you want...and to protect you from this kind of people I can do anything....

Gulf: what you think that I can't meet him...if not here then outside but I will meet them...

Mew: we will see...now go and get ready .. you are now going to work in my office..

Gulf: What?why I need to work when my husband owns a company...

Mew: oh baby ...you have to earn coz your husband is not giving you a single penny from his earning and you need money for your expenses....

Gulf: what? Mew did you forget I am your gulf...and you said that...for me you can earn day and night so that I can have fun...

Mew: I told you baby that is said by old mew...now if you want money you have to earn it....Get ready fast Gulf ...you even have to pass a test so that we can decide in which department we can put you...

Gulf: What do you mean by this ..I Gulf Kanawut will work as a normal employee in my husband's company?

Mew: Yes that's what exactly I am saying Gulf now go and get ready fast else we will be late...

Gulf: No I won't work like this....gulf saw a helper brings Kao to Mew...

Mew: oh my baby come to dadaa good morning my prince charming....baby tell your mama dad how lucky he is that without making any efforts he is getting a chance to work in that company ...where everyday people fight to get selected...if you want Mama then you can go and search for any other job in any other company...I won't mind.. let's go and see the real world princess...