I miss you hubby

Mew: I am home....Mew came from the office and announced himself home...he looked to gulf who came home 5 minutes before Mew...Gulf looked to his husband and motioned to hug....

Kia: Dada, you are back my superhero...Kia has turned 4 years and Kao 5 years...they have chosen their side...Kia loves more Mew and Kao loves more Gulf....

Mew: apologetically looked at gulf as Kia has hugged Mew before gulf....

Gulf: Kia common let me hug your dada...

Kia: No, he is my dada why would you hug him...

Gulf: Kia, he is my husband too so he has to share his love with all....he loves you, me, and Kao equally...

Kia: Dada, you don't love me more like I do...

Mew: No baby I love you more than anyone in this world you are my princess right?

Gulf: gave a deathly look to Mew....

Mew: said sorry in a low tone....as he doesn't want to disappoint Kia....

Mew: Kia now go and play with Kao ...he pulls Kao's cheek and kissed him...both kids started playing with toys...

Gulf: Don't come near me...now I come last in your list ...go and give your hug to all the neighbors too and then come to me....

Mew: Aww my jealous hubby....I just hugged our own kids baby...and you know how much I love you, my baby....

Gulf: I hate you....since Kia is getting old she has taken all your attention... she sleeps with you... sits on your lap...you still feed her...and she won't let me come near you...you forgot your Gulf....

Mew: No baby I didn't forget my love for you...she is a kid slowly she will understand that she needs to give space to their parents...and now you understand my pain Gulf Kanawut...how I felt when Kao is always close to you and won't let me touch you...

Gulf: Felt embarrassed...oh baby ...I am sorry ...he pulled Mew's tie...kids are busy can we....I am missing you inside me, Mew....I wanted to moan loud and ....

Kia: Dada let's go I have to show you something...mama please leave dada's tie....

Mew: Looked at gulf as well as Kia...Kia mama is talking about very important things with dada can you wait for some time....

Kia: No dada you talk to mama later first come with me....

Gulf: Looked Mew in anger....and let go of his tie...he turned and motioned to his room....

Mew: After looking at Kia's toys...Mew went to his room...Gulf...baby...

Gulf: I am not your baby....

Mew: Baby, I am sorry....

Gulf: No, I am not gonna talk to you...

Mew: I love you baby...please look at me, sweetie...

Gulf: You forget me na Mew...you don't love me anymore.....

Mew: he looked tears in gulf's eye...baby please... don't cry... I love you...I am so sorry sweetie...hmm so what my baby was telling me before...how desperately my baby wants my dick inside him...Mew put his nose on gulf's cheek and tried to change his mood...now tell me baby I am all yours....

Gulf: You are so bad Mew ...you don't love me anymore I can see that....if you love me then kiss me..talk dirty to me...make me remind our old days...take me all night....make love to me baby....in this hectic schedule I hardly get time for each other everyday with kids and work...we get tired ...and when we get time Kao or Kia won't let us be together....