19. I Want my baby Back...

It's almost been 3 months before touching each other...gulf felt really good coz he can feel Mew's love.. the insecurities fear of losing him has gone ..but he is taking it further ....he just loves the way they are...

Mew: Type we had visited our counselor thrice and she said that restricting our sex was just an exercise now we don't need to do this...baby I am missing you...I want to touch you but every time I try to do so you refused it harshly that not fair...

Gulf: Baby she told us na that sex is not the only way to show love...we are doing everything na..so let's avoid for some more time...

Mew: baby it's been three months...neither you are agreeing to get married to me not letting me love you...

Gulf: I told you that we will get married after the consent of our parents and stop talking about sex ...my lunchtime is over I am going to my classes don't forget to pick me ...as I didn't bring my car today, love you...

Mew: So cruel, and he gets busy in his work ..but he is restless...why gulf is not letting me touch him...

In the Evening

Mew: Where are you? I am waiting outside your class...

Gulf: Baby waits for 10 minutes I have to discuss something with my teacher...

Mew: It's already 20 minutes everyone is left ... First you are doing extra classes and after that also you are late ...you didn't even spend time with me ... I am just an innocent driver.. who don't get any reward for his services...

Gulf: so dramatic... I am done lookup

Mew saw gulf is standing outside the class... Mew baby wait for me a bit more I need to use the restroom...gulf turned and went to the restroom...
Mew saw no one in the corridoor...he smirked

Gulf: oh Mew will kill me today I made him wait for almost half n hour..gulf talking to himself....mewwwww what are?

Mew: shhhhh baby don't shout get in ...he forcefully pushed type in one of the chambers....

Gulf: We are in university and this is a public toilet what if someone caught us...Mew, please don't do this ...

Mew: I don't care I want you ....let me fuck you..

Gulf: No Mew don't please ...we promised that we won't...Mew kissed...

Mew: I promised for one month Gulf ... Not for a lifetime... opening gulf's shirt...aah baby you nipples are so tight he licked and in no time started sucking it....aah so good

Gulf: noo baby .... we were enjoying our love without sex also, Just some more time I promise 1 more month That it .....what...one more month have you lost it or what..I won't wait for one more minute....you won't understand like this... little brat you need a lesson..Mew pull down his pant...gulf said baby without this also we are good..Mew turned gulf's face to the wall...mew I don't want this...Mew touched his dick...Mew please leaveee...ahhhhhhh...aaahhh mewww don't stroke aahhhh..

Mew pull down his pant and freed his member he touched it to gulf's entrance...he didn't show any mercy on type and entered in gulf at one go...mewwwww aaahhhhh baby ...Mew started thrusting ....Mew leaned to gulf's ear and asked do you still want me to stop...ahhh stop talking and fuck me..... fffuuuucckkk me baby...please fuck me harrdderrr......Mew has an evil smile on his face ....