Birthday Bomb

The chapter is after two years when Kao introduced his boyfriend Robbin to his family and declared himself top....

I am writing this chapter coz this book is still too close to my heart and I wanted to give this update ...hope you like it...

***********************************************************

Kao: Good morning momma....Happy Birthday ... How is your back ...??

Gulf: slapped Kao, and answered shyly, I still didn't get used to your dad's lovemaking....it hurts.....

Gulf and Kao share everything with each other and Mew does the same with Kia...Mew & Gulf loves both the kids but still, they have their special bonding with one kid...

Kao: laughed, so what did you get the present from dad apart from long lovemaking screaming, night.....

Gulf: Mmm, He gifted me an island and we are planning to go there for our next honeymoon....

Kao: wao Momma, dadda is so romantic...I also want someone like him....umm Momma can I ask you something....

Gulf: Yes baby from when you started asking permission to ask anything...

Kao: Are you angry with Robbin coz he broke up with me...

Gulf: No honey, I understand no matter how you two look good with each other but you were not sharing the same feeling....I know you realized late that you are not meant to be top like dad, but believe me, this doesn't matter when you are in love....and I guess you have already fallen for someone....

Kao: Yes, Momma, I think Pete is the one I was waiting for and it doesn't matter to me if I am the bottom coz when I am with him I just feel his love...

Mom: Yes and I can see that, I am glad that you went to that college party and met your senior....

Kao: Mom, why does dadda hate Pete...He met him twice but he was too cold with him, he never even asked me to bring him home like he used to ask me for Robbin....

Gulf: Aww My baby, don't mind your dad he is an old soul, ignore him...By the way how come today my lazy ass son got so much time to talk to his momma.... And how come you are not getting late for your college, every day you run like you are running for your life...

what do you want Kao?? Gulf looked at his son....Baby did you do something to annoy your dad....I can see that look on your face...you talk this intense and now holding me like a koala bear, I can sense something baby tell me....

Kao: smiled..Umm even if I want to hide something I can't momma...you know everything......umm actually mom I need your help....

Gulf: Look suspicious, what is that baby ....

Kao: Umm Momma, last night I went out with Pete and we both got drunk and In the drunk state I bring him here....He is here in my room sleeping....

Gulf: Kao!!!! he screamed are you mad... How can you do that, you and your dad are not in the same term with Pete and you bring him to spend a night with you, in your room without asking dad ...Honey please show some mercy on your mom, Do you know how I even compensate your mistakes....your dad is beast and he vents all his anger on me at night.....

Baby, please tell him to go before your dad finds out...I am really scared....

Kao: Don't worry momma, he is sleeping, And I am sure today he will get up late coz he is super tired..let daddy go to the office then I will wake him...umm momma, can you take off from work, let's spend some time together...you will love it, momma....