Jealous Jerry Poor Tom

Today is the first day for Kao's school and he was crying...

Gulf: Kao believe me you will definitely enjoy this day at school .. please stop crying, sweetie..Mew will you please help me...

Gulf is in driving seat..... trying to stop Kao from crying...they have sent Kia to her grandmother's place ...as they need to focus on Kao .... he doesn't want to go to school....Mew took Kao's hand and asked him to come out of the car....gulf also came out to help mew.....

Kao: I don't want to go....

Mew: Kao you can make new friends here... can you see that teacher there ...miss Janet...she will take good care of you she is your class teacher .....look how hot she is...mew wink...

Gulf: rolled his eyes....prick...

Kao smiled....Janet saw Mew and came to greet him....

Janet: Hello Mr. Gulf and Good morning Mew...

Mew gulped ...since from the time of admission she is hitting on Mew...and she doesn't even care that he is with gulf...not only miss Jannet..the principal Mr. Aom also openly flirt with Mew like gulf is not existing for them.....gulf tolerate this coz this is the best school in the city and messing with Kao's principle is not good for their son....

Aom: Hello Mew...how are you?.he touched Mew's muscle....ooohh my god so tight? Said in a seducing tone...

Mew: what?

Aom: Aah muscles Mew...how naughty you are.... he spanks Mew....

Mew, gulf and Kao looked in shock....

Mew: Mr. Aom please kids are here...

Gulf: Hello to you too Mr. Aom....I guess you missed seeing me standing next to Mew...gulf smiled sarcastically.....

Aom: hmm Hello Mr. Gulf....Miss Janet, please take Kao with you ....Mew looked at Kao as he is still crying... don't worry Mew I will take care of Kao....but don't forget to take care of me .....

Mew: Yes Mr. Aom...mew just gave an artificial smile.....

Aom: aww Mew we are not stranger common call me Aom....he touched Mew's chest and said ...if you want you can call me sir too...I will love it...he bit his lips.....

Mew looked at Gulf who is burning with anger....No I am fine Mr. Aom... I will take your leave...I really have some meetings lined up ...if you don't mind....

Gulf: Bye Mr. Aom....

Aom: Spank again ....Mew screamed aahhh....Aom came near Mew's ear ...you like it huh, my naughty boy....see no one is here.....you like it rough right....??

Mew sat in anger...gulf start the car...I didn't mean that do it later when kids are not around...that was not an invitation ....I really hate him....he looked at gulf who is staring at him like ...he will eat Mew alive...

Mew: baby you saw that...I didn't do anything....

Gulf: listen to me you freaking asshole, bastard ....how dare you to flirt with that son of bitch, you were flirting in front of me..... you scoundrel.....you fucker ....