15.Divorced🔞

Gulf get up from bed and run toward door he realised, he is naked oohhh...

Mew: wao baby, you are hard... Do you want me??

Gulf: pervert, stop staring like this as you have never seen this... And get you ass up...dad is downstairs...

Mew: Oh Mr Kanawut right?

They reached down they saw Tharn's mom and type dad is arguing with each other..

Mew: Mom...
Gulf: Dad.. What are you doing here.. At this early

Akil : I came here last night to take you with me but you were out and mrs Suppasit asked me to wait for you... you came late and drunk..yesterday.. So i didn't tried to disturb you and stayed in guest room.... Now i can't wait more than this come with me right now...

Shaina: Mew i came to know yesterday that he is Gulf's dad and he is the same person who deceived your dad.. I saw him stressed so i asked him to stay here... But now see what he is saying that you married to gulf for revenge... And you hid this fact him being Gulf's dad purposely...

Mew and gulf closed the eyes in anger oh shit..

Akil: i know what i have done with your husband was wrong and i am ready to apologize even ready to face any consequences or punishment but i won't let my son suffer...

Gulf:"Dad please let's go from here and i am not suffering i am really happy... This is not what it look like...

Shaina: Mr Kanawut,i agree with what you said but gulf is really happy here...

Akil: mrs suppasit if you think they are happy then they tricked you well, this is a forced marriage... Your son attacked my business and try to take over and just to save my everything my gulf get married to him for his dad's sake...

Shaina : Mew, gulf what he is saying is it true?

Gulf: Mom please understand the situations are not what it looks like we need to sit and talk but now dad please come with me... Don't do this...

Mew: mom gulf is right Mr Kanawut has suffered alot this days he need rest to think what he is doing... Mew darted his eye with anger....

Akil: oh don't show your anger to me Mew suppasit.. I am not afraid of you... Listen i don't care what you told your mom but i want my son back at any cost...

Shaina: Mew tell me the truth??

Akil: Huh expecting truth from him is same as expecting a lion not eat rabbit... Let me tell you..

Shaina : Mew tell me clearly if you lied i can suspect it and i will from your house... . Just answer all question of Mr suppasit

Akil: Is this marriage was a forced one- dad listen to me now its not like that gulf tried to explain but akil cut him off... Just answer mew what i asked and gulf i asked from mew so shut up...

Shaina :mew answer yes or no

Mew: Yes

Akil: my son married to you to save my business

Mew: Yes

Akil: gulf was not gay at the time of marriage?

Mew: No

Akil: Is there any love involved in at the time of marriage?

Mew: No

Akil: You threaten my son not tell anyone about this marriage?