4.Married

Akil saw the press conference and called Gulf... Come home right now we need to discuss lot of things...type was expecting the same reaction from his dad... He asked Mew... Mr Suppasit i need to go home can you stop the car... I will take the bus....

Mew: Baby do you know, who you are... You are not Gulf Kanawut now.. You are fiancee of Mew Supassit... And people are watching your every move... Unlike you Gulf, i have a reputation to maintained.... Let me drop you.. Even i would suggest... Lets go together... I also want the blessing of my Father in law...

Gulf: Mr Suppasit can you stop insulting me every now and then... Though i don't care what you say but i know your intention behind meeting my dad...

Mew: Aww baby is getting worried, Gulfie, are you scared of your daddy...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes, but he knew that mew is right, coz he was really scared...

They reached Gulf's home... And they entered...

Gulf : Dad, let me explain please don't get upset...

Akil: Give a tight slap to Gulf... No one ever slapped him... Slapping is very different no one ever talked in high tone with Gulf...
Everyone love gulf coz he is very innocent and sweet boy... Since from childhood gulf hardly do any thing to upset his parents..

Akil: Gulf how dared you to do that... What this bastard told you, that you made rhis decesion... I know, no one can ever love this bastard... He is not a human he is a devil👿... Just answer me why?

Mew: Ouch, Father in law, that hurts... Baby won't you tell your dad that how much we love each other and there is nothing than love behind this marriage....

Gulf: gave a look to Tharn... And said in low tone, you are not helping... Dad, please beleive me i love him... I really love him and he also love me alot..

Akil: oh Really Gulfie, you want me to beleive that this heartless, manipulative bastard loves you... I know my child... May be i am not a good father but you are raised by Anie Kanawut...and your mom was an angel... i won't beleive that you, who is so quiet, innocent, helpfull, with such a great heart loves this creature... Baby i don't want anything i will give up everything but please don't let this beast ruin your life... You are not like him... You are not even gay...

Gulf: Dad, please don't make this hard for me where i have to choose between my only parent and love of my life...

Akil: stop calling this beast.. A love of your life... Gulf Kanawut if you dared to marry him... I will take back my name from you... You won't be called as Kanawut anymore... I will evict your name from our ancestor's tree...

Gulf: Dad, no don't say that, after mom you are my only family... Please don't... Gulf started crying...

Akil: listen you leach... Pointing to Mew, take your would be husband with you and ask him to never come back....

Mew took Gulf's hand and took him to his place... Mew was really satisfied watching Akil in pain... But soon when he saw Gulf he was quiet... Not saying a word... He thought he will be okay soon.. He is just in shock...

Mew reached his place... Mew step out of car but Gulf was still sitting inside the car.. He was just motionless.. Gulf stop over reacting and come out mew said, but Gulf was still same... Mew pull him out of the car comeone lets go in... Gulf didn't say a word... Mew get in and went to his room... It started raining heavily outside... Mew took out his laptop and started working...