Mew's Anger

Mew: Gulf today is Parent's teacher meet in Kao's school ... I have already told you that I have very important meeting today....so please you attend it... don't forget....

Gulf: Yes Mew I remember....

Mew: Gulf you have to pick Kia also from preschool.....

Gulf: Yes Mew stop reminding me again and again....I know what to do with my child ....

Mew: Gulf I am reminding you coz you are working too much nowadays and you give less time to your family....

Gulf: Mew please don't show how much you care for this family...I also do care it's just I am a bit busy these days but I know my responsibilities....

Mew: Okay I am going office I won't be able to pick any calls...... see you in the evening....

Gulf: Still too busy on his laptop doing something and said bye without looking at Mew....

Mew: oh god gulf you are being too busy that you forgot to  give time to your family....either you work or you go to your dad's place to discuss work...I am so fed up...you stop saying love you and stop giving me a goodbye kiss....Mew pouted I missed you, baby....

Mew reached his office and busy with a meeting....and after some time he thought to check if gulf is left for Kao's school or not...but Gulf didn't attend the call....

In the evening....

Gulf entered home very tired.....he saw Mew sitting and waiting for him......oh...baby I am really tired today....will talk to you tomorrow....I am going to sleep.....

Mew: Wait Gulf...where are kids??

Gulf: froze oh shit....Kao's parent's teacher meet and Kia....oh Mew I forgot shit my kids he run towards the gate when Mew shouted...

Mew: stop what do you think I will let them wait in school for the whole day......let them think when his mother gets time to bring them home....

Gulf: baby I am sorry where are my kids please tell me ...I will say sorry to them....

Mew: they are safe...I bring them home.....

Gulf: But your meeting....?? Did you lost your project....

Mew: now you are remembering about my meeting where were you when..... I tried calling you the whole afternoon....but you didn't pick up my calls....I told you last month that this day I won't be able to even pick a call .......I have very important merger....and all my foreign client will be here ....but you still forgot to pick my kids....when in the morning I reminded you....you said don't remind me, again and again, you know your responsibility ....I can see how responsible you are....??

Gulf: Mew I am sorry I got an urgent meeting and I forgot to check my phone....I am sorry please tell me where are my kids I want to apologize to my kids....I want to see them...

Mew: I left them at my Mom's place...and you are not allowed to talk to them or meet them before Sunday evening and that's your punishment....no meeting no talking...if you break the rule I won't talk to you for a month and you know ....I am very much capable of doing so....

Gulf: Mew please it's the weekend and how I can't see them when I am at home...

Mew: Oh please gulf don't behave like you play all day with them on weekends...you were working on weekends too and hardly gave them any time ...I am the one who take them to park ...take them for a treat...or play with them ....and always make excuse on your behalf that mama is busy in a very big project...my poor kids...