23.Mew is spoiling Gulf

Mew and Gulf get up from sleep Gulf's ass is hurting....Mew, you beast what you have done....

Mew: Good morning Baby.., what?? Let me kiss you, baby...

Gulf: the moment Mew leaned to kiss him he moves back....no baby you will get horny again ..my ass is hurting ...you being too much yesterday....common get up and let's check the Niks...

Mew: pouted, I love you baby ...I am sorry for doing little extra...

Gulf: Little extra, Mew it was too much...now come on come out...

Gulf and Mew get up to check on Niks...they knocked on the door but didn't see Niks in the room...

They went down to see Niks...they found her on the couch sleeping....

Gulf: Niks why are sleeping here is the bed is not comfortable up there...do you face any difficulty in sleeping....

Niks: Rubbed her eyes...Mew Gulf everything was perfect except Gulf you being too loud last night...I felt you are going to do all night so I came down...

Gulf: Looked at Mew....and then said...sorry Niks we will be careful next time sorry someone was really horny yesterday....

Niks: It's okay Gulf....

Mew: Let's go and eat breakfast....

Gulf: yes come on Niks let go and eat....

They all sit at dinning table to eat...

Mew: Niks, you told us that you are an orphan and living life on your own... And you wanted to help ... Is this the only reason or you have some motive behind it

Gulf: Mew, is this a way to talk to your wife...have you lost it or what ...she is doing so much for us can't you show her a bit of trust....I am sorry Niks please don't mind Mew has suffered a lot in his life so he doesn't trust easily...he has some trust issues in life...

Niks: Gulf, Mew there is a motive behind all this and that is my uncle and aunt...let me tell you this from starting... I lost my parent's three years back my uncle and aunt asked me to live with them but soon I realized my aunt didn't like me staying there and one day she asked me to move out of the house and told my other relatives that I am being a brat ...who is beyond any fix and if I live with them I will spoil her child too..... If she would have known that I am pregnant without marriage she would have told all my relatives about it... And I don't want anyone to say anything about my parent's upbringing...and gulf I don't want to kill this baby too as being a mother is the biggest blessing in the world... so I accepted your offer...

Mew: feeling bad for you Niks but let me tell you one thing...I am a businessman..now you very well aware of my name ....as gulf said I really have trust issues
..I don't trust people easily...so hope what you said is the only motive behind helping us....but in case if you have any other motive ...then I would suggest you to leave now...coz if I find it later you will be in great trouble...

Gulf: Mew, stop threatening her...she is helping us and still you are saying these things to her...

Niks: Gulf, it's okay I can understand it's hard to believe that someone is ready to help without any motive....but Mew trusts me I don't have any motive behind it...no need to be scared, Mew...

Mew:Niks, I am not scared...I always scare others  ....so it's better you don't have any motive....else you will know very soon that how Mew Suppasit deals with such peoples...