14.say It Again🔞

Gulf get up to leave the room, when mew stopped him...

Mew: What?? I just confessed you and you didn't say anything...

Gulf: Its not possible you marry me to take your revenge... How can you love me when you first saw me...

Mew do you remember when i first saw you... I couldn't remove my eyes from you, when we talked you asked me to do the impossible thing that is to help your dad...

Gulf if it's not you, i would have never changed my mind from that take over... But when i see you i felt something... I wanted know you more... I want you to be with me... But gulf that also doesn't change the fact that hatred for your dad is more than i have feelings for you... I tried alot to hurt you but i end up loving you more... Recently i realised that the feeling is nothing but love...

Gulf: he got curious... Mew then why did you refuse, when i told you that i love you and asked you to have S... E... X. Gulf said with low voice as he is really shy now by saying this..

Mew: Coz i knew that i love you and i want our first time out of love not out of jealousy...

Gulf: Mew please let me go.. I have to handle my dad...

Mew: Let me do that for you baby... I just don't want you to go anywhere

Mew get up and took his phone to call.. He made few calls and said done...

Gulf: what did you do?

Mew: i created an artificial problem in your dad's company which require his attention and he can't avoid it this time... Being an owner he need to take the responsibility...

Gulf: Though it's not a great idea but it's good atleast dad get involve in his business...

Mew: huh so where were we?

Gulf pout and said nowhere, i am going for a sleep

Mew: you are not going anywhere without answering my question

Gulf:Now what?

Mew: Gulf when you said that you can't kill the dead person, i got scared whom you were refering to and why you said that..

Gulf: mew you were jealous that i was spending time with someone...... The person with whom i spend time alot in last few days was my mom... I missed her alot... After nightmare or searching dad or sitting alone i always thought of my mom, her death anniversary was few days back...that's why i said that...

Mew: I am sorry gulf that i let you handle all this alone, you don't worry your mew will take care of rest... you just need to take rest...

Gulf:Mew we both need to sleep come with me... After a long time i am gonna hold you...

Mew and gulf put themself under blanket and mew pull gulf close to his heart and asked him to sleep...

Both were happy...feeling of butterflies in stomach were constant... For Both the touch of each other felt different... Gulf is more shy and mew is more happy...

Mew: Say it again...

Gulf: What??

Mew: That you love me

Gulf: No, i am shy

Mew: mew touched Gulf's chin and let him look in his eye.. Baby, we have done more than this... Why are you shy now... Please baby i want to listen...