Incredible Kao

Somehow Mew and gulf managed the last embarrassment....but Kao is day by day getting more curious he always asks questions...gulf and Mew always be very careful around Kao...

Literally, they are scared of Kao...they tried their level best to answer all questions with valid reason and don't do anything in front of him...

Gulf: Mew if I ever find out that you said anything in front of my kids or tried to teach them anything bad then you will be dead...

Mew: But baby I never do such things....I am very careful when I talked to Kao....why not I am the one who always suffers due to that brat....

Gulf: oh please don't say a word to my baby he is really innocent...

Mew: murmured...Aah, innocent and Kao ...that is exactly two edges of a river....

Gulf and Mew were on their phone looking at emails....and Kia was playing with helper...

Kao has asked gulf for a tablet to play a game...gulf allowed him to play gave for 15 minutes daily if he behaved like a good boy....

Kao was playing a skateboard game when in-game someone made the character fall and Kao lost the game...aahhh Asshole....!!!!

Mew and gulf looked at Kao surprisingly....and both said in unison...kao...

Gulf: Kao what did you say....

Kao felt he said something which he shouldn't say and he runs to his room to avoid getting a scolding from Mew and gulf...

Gulf: Kao...Kao....but Kao left...this is all coz of you I am sure you taught him this...I told you to be careful...now see what our 4-year kid said....Mew, I swear if I heard one more thing from Kao either I will kill you or get a divorce...

Mew: Baby please listen...

Gulf: I won't listen to you ....I know you will say you won't do it but I know this is you...you are such a bad influence on my kids ...please don't compel me to fix a time for you to meet your own kids....

Mew: baby I haven't done anything...

Gulf: oh please don't you dared to deny this...I knew you teach him all this...I am telling you for the last time Mew behave like a responsible father else I will change Kao's father and don't take it as a just warning...I am serious about it....

Shaine enters the house ...

Shaina: hi Mew hello gulf what happened are you too fighting ..where are the kids??

Gulf: mom makes your son understand he teaches Kao abusive language ...my innocent sweet kids are learning bad thing with his dad...

Mew: mom I haven't done this...I swear ...

Shaina: Mew how can you do this to your own child...

Mew: Ask that brat I am sure he learned this in school....I am very careful about what I say in front of kids....

Shaina: calls Kao to sought this matter...he is scared of you two.... that you will scold him let me ask him...Kao came down after hearing Shaina's voice...

Kao: Grandma....hello how are you??

Shaina: My good boy come here.... now if I ask you something would you be able to answer it honestly ....I will give you the chocolate too...

Kao: yes grandma sure...

Shaina: I heard you used a bad word while playing the game...baby you should not say such words you know it right...did you apologize to your parents for using that word? 

Kao: Yes grandma I shouldn't have used such a word...I am sorry Dadda I am sorry momma...

Shaina: ok tell me where you heard it...

Kao: at home ..

Gulf: See I told you this man is nothing but a bad influence on my son....

Mew: maybe he heard from helpers...

Shaina: wait gulf...kao with whom you listen to this word...

Kao: From Momma, he always says Dadda an asshole...

Everyone's eyes widened after hearing this...Mew gave a deathly glare to gulf...

Mew: I told you I am the one who is always responsible here who only thinks about his children ...who think before he speaks...who is only a good influencer...who love their kids and think about them all the time...

Gulf put his head down out of embarrassment he wanted to apologize to mew and Shaina...

Shaina: will you too be quiet I am still talking to Kao....Kao Momma uses that word by mistake but he will never use it ...now grandma will scold you momma for using that word ....if you also do it ever then I will scold you too...

Kao: grandma is bastard is also bad work....

Mew and Shaina looked to Gulf....

Mew: look what you have done to my innocent sweet baby???

Shaina: Yes baby don't ever use that....and I will scold momma for this too now you go and play...

Kao: get up from his place and tried to move when he remember something....but grandma ..I have learnt that word from Dadda, not Momma....and Kao went....

Mew gulped....shit...gulf looked to Mew....like he is cursing him in his mind....

Shaina: you both irresponsible creatures don't deserve kids...you are being a bad influence on my grandchild....either you behave like a responsible one or else I will change their parents...they deserve better than you...or I will take them with me and set a time for you to meet them....you are impossible...how can you both do this with your own child...

Shaina gave both an earful and both listened to it for half an hour....with head down...Shaina get up and went to see Kia...

Mew: I told you that brat is not my son....he can't be...he always makes troubles for me...

Gulf: I guess the baby got exchanged in hospital...why he always do this with us mew....

Mew and gulf hugged and console each other for what happened to them....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You