13.Baby Please Talk To Me

Mew hold gulf hand what do you mean by this gulf..

Gulf: Nothing i am tired Mew please let me sleep for sometime...

Mew: This is the problem that you don't say anything... How much do you want me to try...

Gulf was in his thoughts and he ignored mew and tried to sleep.. Mew is angry and he wanted gulf to talk but he can't do anything to make him talk... Gulf is really stubborn and like last time whenever he is in pain he stop talking and cry alone...mew left the room... After one hour mew came to check on gulf and he finds him restless and murmuring something again... Don't go please mew.. mew.. mew please...

Mew: Gulf, get up gulf... Mew put some water on gulf...

Gulf woke up and saw Mew he take a deep breathe and closed his eye... Mew asked you won't talk right?? ... Mew felt so restless and get up to leave...

Gulf: Don't please!!

Mew: What did you say??

Gulf: Don't leave me mew i am not able to sleep please hold me....

Mew saw scared face of gulf and he hate himself for being so harsh on gulf... He knew something is not right... Gulf is behaving differently... He can't sleep properly because of his nightmare...

Mew: Love, i know we don't have a very strong, understanding relationship but i swear i can do anything to help you.. I can't see you like this baby please tell me..

Gulf : I saw that you left mee alone...

Mew: Why would i do that see i am still here.. It was just a dream...

Gulf received a message he looke his phone and get up to leave...??

Mew:Where do you think you are going?? Did you forget you are not allowed...

Gulf: Please let me go... I will be back soon...

Mew: gulf either you tell me the truth or stay in the room no more argument..

Gulf: okay, i am going to meet my dad***

Mew: what?? why?? and as per my knowledge he is not talking to you right??

Gulf: let me go mew else he will come here and let your mom know the truth of our relationship...

Mew: shocked What??

Gulf: Mew the day i got drunk i had a bad dream about my dad and i cried alot... I was sleeping in the balcony coz i was trying to contact him but i knew you won't like the idea of contacting my dad so i hid this from you...

Later i had word with dad's manager whom i was chasing from long time but  i was unable to contact... He told me that my father is missing from long time.. He cut off all the communication with everyone... He said he is sure that my dad is in very bad state...he tried alot but couldn't trace him..

Gulf continued Everyday i get a nightmare that something happens to my dad..

I went to each and every place where i used to go with my parents in the hope of seeing him one day...

After searching him almost everywhere one day, on my mom's death anniversary i saw my dad and he was really in bad state..he is living in shelters as without me and mom he feel suffocated in our house. He came and hug me... He cried alot and i asked him to let me take care of him..let me see my only parent... And asked him love me like before and forgive me..

In all the coversation gulf was crying hard and mew is rubbing his back....

he agreed to let me take care of him he asked me to come home he told me to let's live like before, but at one cost...

Mew: what??

Gulf: i have to give divorce to you..

Mew:what did he say?? Divorce has he lost his mind or what.. How dare he?? i won't let that happen gulf.. He shouts

Gulf: Mew i want to live with my dad i love him, i missed him so much...

Mew: No way we had a deal, you can't break it... I wont let you do this... You really thought of a divorce gulf...

Gulf: Mew i never said i want to divorce you...

Mew: but you just said that

Gulf: i said i want to live with him... I want his love... I didn't said that i agreed with divorce...

Mew: That's the same thing gulf... He will accept you only if you divorce me

Gulf: mew he asked me but i said no and that's why he locked me in a room yesterday so that i can't come here.. But his manager rescued me in the morning now my manager messaged me that my dad is coming here so please let me handle this...

Mew: how dare he to lock my husband..... He thinks i will let him do anything... I will show that old man who he is dealing with...

Gulf: see i knew it, you will react like this that's why i didn't tell you anything and trying to resolve this by my way...

Gulf hold mew to calm his anger... Mew since from last three week i was suffering alone.. The nightmare, finding dad, my mom death anniversary and now my dad irrational demand... Just coz i was afraid that you will harm my dad or you will also lock me at home... You both always do this with me... Gulf get on his knees and crying his lungs out..

The two person in this world whom i love the most, they hate each other and want me to choose from them why?? Why i can't live with both like other normal couple... Why i can't get my dad and love of my life at same time why mew... I was so stressed becoz of the thought of loosing you.. I had nightmare almost every night that dad separated us and that was so painful for me but on the other hand you mew... You again made feel that i am just a property to you, just a deal...you only care about our deal... I hate you mew suppasit you are an asshole

Mew is not able to belive his ears.. What did you say??

Gulf : i said, i hate you asshole

Mew : Before that??

Gulf: that you treat me as property or just a deal..

Mew: No, before that gulf??

Gulf: why i can't get my dad and love of my... Gulf stopped... He rewind in his head everything what he said... He saw mew shyly...he said this for the first time to himself also

Mew: Do you love me??

Gulf : No, he hesitated

Mew: down on his knees and said gulf please say

Gulf: i guess, but i don't meant this i am sorry... Now you are happy...that i fallen for you but you didn't...

Mew: Who said i didn't.... I had fallen for you the moment i saw you gulf...

Gulf's looked up with surprised face... Mew you are playing with me right..

Mew: no i am not playing... i really love you Gulf...

‍‍Author's Note

Hello readers hope you like the chapter...

Please vote and comment and let me know your views

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao