Possesive Mew

Mew and gulf got up late in the morning... kids were at school as they have some function at school ....

Gulf: Mew if you have taken leave then help your husband... go and bring Kia and Kao from school....

Mew: Okay honey...kids will be really happy to see me at their school...

Mew get up from the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up and he gets ready to go out...

Gulf: Don't flirt with teachers or principals...

Mew: Baby I only flirt with my hubby....aaahh your ass looks so good I don't want to leave those alone....

Gulf: smiled don't worry I won't let them feel lonely... I will squeeze them from time to time... to make them feel that you are not too far from them....they both laughed

Mew: I want some baby, please....Mew put his hand on gulf's underwear and tease gulf's balls...

Gulf: Mew stop ...you need to leave ...my kids will be out by now...

Mew: baby let me taste once...shit I am craving for those....Mew pull out gulf's member and lick it....

Gulf moaned....Mew stop it and go......Mew groaned aaah kids....he gave a peck to gulf and left in hurry...

After reaching school....he called gulf ..why did you send me so early they are not out yet the security said that it will take more than 30 minutes....you are so bad ....I would have played with your ass for some time hub......what are you doing?? Making lunch??

Gulf: Do you wanna see...gulf did a video call...

Mew: shit baby I want to be with you....Mew saw gulf is laying naked on his bed and playing with his cock..why you are doing this baby wait for me sometime I will fuck you really good....

Gulf: this is just a trailer baby...your hubby won't get satisfied cumming for just once....why you teased me before going...now I have to take care of this alone....

Mew: aawww my slutty wifey is getting horny day by day....

Gulf: Come soon Mew I want you...gulf touched his member and stroked once...

Mew: Shit gulf ...fuck I am outside the school and got so hard....stop doing that ...you will really get punishment for teasing me like this....when I will come I will make you cum for more than ten times ....

Gulf: aaahhh baby...please talk dirty ...I want to cum now...aaahhhh....

Mew: baby I can't control now ...Mew park the car in a dead-end corner... took the tissue and opened his Jean's button to take out his member to stroke....

Now show me that hole baby...show me how it looks....gulf did what Mew said...aaahhh Mew started stroking his member faster...both are moaning on phone.....baby please finger yourself I want to see how good you look while fucking your hole ........Mew is talking dirty with gulf and both were breathing heavily...gulf put his one finger inside his hole and started thrusting....

Mew: aah baby you look too good...common you put more inside....you know your husband is bigger than your fingers....do it baby....common....mew talked dirty with gulf and they stroked their cock...aaahhh like this baby aaah I am cumming aaahhhh....Yesss....aaahhh ....in some time both came....Mew disconnected the call and cleaned himself...throw all the tissues in near dustbin....and cleaned his hand with sanitizer....he put some perfume in the car to remove the smell of cums....