Mew Troubled Kia

Kia: Mamaaaa.... Mammmaaa.... Come out....

Gulf: Kia why are you shouting like a wild animal.... I mean like your dadda.....

Kia: Chuckle... But again get angry... Mama, I hate dadda... I don't want to talk to him...

Gulf: gulf thought.....Oh god, not again... Mew.... Don't tell me you again interrupted your daughter's affair.... Oh... How childish.....what happened Kia...

Kia: mama Kao and I went on a double date with our partner so that dadda wouldn't get worried...but what he did is punched my date and he didn't say a word to Kao's Date....he is so partial....

Gulf: where is he....is he angry....

Kia: I don't know she ....went to change....

Gulf: Oh god now Mew will tear my ass for hiding this...that his daughter went on a date without his permission....

He started rubbing his ass in advance...and talked looking at his ass....sweety....I know it's gonna pain a lot but please handle it....your owner is freaking possessive about his daughter....like he is the only father in this whole town....he saw Kao and Mew entered....

Mew: Where is that brat?? She left me and Kao and came home.....where is she...and you Gulf Kanawut how dare you to give her permission to date...she is just 12....

Gulf: rolled his eyes....she is angry Mew don't go near her....you both will start fighting....and she is 12 ...for god sake and she just went on date with a boy...not having sex with him....Kao was also there na.... Children's do such things nowadays....stop overreacting.....

Mew: What?? I don't care what others do...my daughter is not gonna date and you know...you are such an irresponsible brother....how could you do this with your own sister...my little princess...she is just a kid....

Gulf: Oh god will you please stop overreacting....

Mew: Kia...Kia comes out now.....

Kia: came running....dadda I don't want to talk ....please don't talk to me....leave me alone....

Mew: see see how the influence of that boy on our daughter ....I am sure that bastard teaches my princess to talk like this with her dadda...

Gulf: Mew she hardly knows that boy it was a blind date....

Mew: What?? Blind date...oh my god.....he put a hand on his head like gulf instead of saying a blind date ....has said she is pregnant with that boy's child....

Gulf: Dear ass I really love you...I will definitely miss you....you always supported me but today this man is gonna kill you...I am sorry honey....gulf apologizes in advance to his ass in his head...

Mew: you let our little daughter with unknown boy...what if he did something to her....how could you gulf Kanawut....everyone put a hand on their ear coz mew shout on top of his voice....aaahhhh

Kao: dadda stop overacting....I was there with her....and I also went on date then why did you always scold her....

Kia: yes dad you always do partiality....you love Kao more than me...and hit that boy ...why??

Kao: rolled his eyes....ahhh you have lost your mind Kia ... mentioning the impossible....he doesn't love me more than you...

Mew: I never say anything to Kao coz...if he starts dating now then maybe he gets someone to marry him after 10 years else who would give him their daughter....but baby you are such a sweet, innocent, beautiful just like a princess and I am sure everyone wants ..so I am just protecting my baby....and that bastard touched your face that's why I punched him...