63.5

[A/N: my gift to you ~ merry christmas ;) | mature content | enjoy]

-Kaisa-

"Levi."

He returns his gaze towards me. The most beautiful thing on this earth is watching the moon's light dawn upon his features; every feature is enhanced. He is so beautiful; he is so wonderfully made; he is so loved by his maker. He is so loved by me.

Without much notice, I close my eyes, allowing myself to be vulnerable with him. I release a breath and with the butterflies in my stomach haphazardly flying around, I take a small step closer to him. My left hand leaves his hold before softly resting on his cheek.

"I love you, Levi."

Leaning in, I lock my lips with his. Immediately, he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me close. I free my other hand from his and clutch the collar of his shirt, slightly tugging on the fabric. His free hand reaches down, finding a hold on my thigh before softly moving it up and down. Confused by his action I barely leave our kiss.

"Jump." He rasps.

I move the hand on his cheek to wrap the arm around his neck before wrapping my legs around him, feeling the arm on my back trail down to grab my other thigh as he kisses me again. His action sets fireworks ablaze inside me. My heart is pounding against my chest, as our lips move in sync. He turns us to the wall next to the window, pushing my back against the wooden frame and I wrap my other arm around his neck. The material is cold and in response, my back arches, pushing my chest into his.

A soft moan escapes him before he breaks our kiss, leaning into my neck. I tangle one of my hands in his hair. Unsure of what he's doing, I rest in his hold patiently. My eyes close and my head tilts back against the wall once feeling his lips underneath my ear. He trails down slowly, taking his time as he kisses me. I bite my bottom lip in attempts to stay quiet but show my satisfaction by fastening my hold on his hair.

Levi's soft lips brush over a sensitive area, and a small sound of pleasure slips through my lips. My body moves in response to his actions, and he tightens his grip on my thighs, pushing our bodies closer together. He brings his attention to this one spot and I can't help but let another escape.

"Oh fuck..." I softly breathe.

A new feeling overwhelms me. It's familiar, but different; it's different when he's actually here with me. My mind is emptied from all the worries and all I can think about is the needy desire my body yearns for. I tug on his hair softly, bringing his head up to face me again before slamming my lips against his once more. I trail one hand's fingertips from his neck to his front, rubbing up and down his chest slowly. He grants me another groan and I smirk into our kiss.

Suddenly, he pulls us back from the wall, moving a hand to my back again before bringing us to the bed. Putting one hand on the mattress, Levi softly brings me down to touch the soft blanket. Pulling back slightly, his eyes move from my lips towards my chest.

I knew it was a good idea to leave the top buttons undone.

"You look so fucking good in my shirt."

Leaning in again, he buries his head into my neck once more, kissing up towards my ear. My body moves against his as he trails a hand from my thigh to my waist.

"Is this okay?" He breathes into my ear while playing with one of the buttons on his shirt I'm wearing. My face heats up, feeling his fingertips brush against the bare skin on my waist.

"Y-yeah."

Instead of undoing the rest of the buttons, he pulls the slightly oversized dress-shirt down from my shoulders impatiently. The button-up now pools carelessly around the bottom of my waist before I feel his hand rest on my clothed chest. I shiver in response, arching my back.