57

[A/N] I am forever thankful for all of you :') This is a drawing that @sparrow_seed did of Kaisa and it's perfect omgosh I love it!!! She has a Levi x OC book out too called "Tell Me Where it Hurts" and it's SUPER good! I've mentioned her before but she's talented and you should check it out :)

-Kaisa-

We quickly take down the tents and put them back in their respective hidden areas, then begin our hour walk to the city over. On the way there, I hear Sasha complaining to Connie that their deal wasn't worth it since she dealt with Levi earlier on. Though, I don't blame her for wanting to avoid the wrath of shorty-pants.

Nevertheless, our spirits aren't as damaged as I thought they would be. In fact, everyone seems to be getting along quite well despite the circumstances. Chances are they've all been informed by Levi of the purpose of this mission: to find Rod Reiss, father of Historia Reiss, while befriending those who're trying to capture her and Eren. Hange made the educated guess that those two would be wanted by the fake King simply because they are aware these two are important beings.

I don't disagree with her. It makes perfect sense that these two would be wanted especially if they were integral to keeping the secret of the walls safe. It's been a month since we've found out, but it's still difficult to believe that our enemies have also been our saviours this entire time.

I take a glance next to me, taking in Levi's quiet presence as we trailed through the forest behind our groups in case of danger. His eyes are tired, but his posture doesn't display any form of weakness. I wonder if he actually slept last night.

Regardless, I can only hope our comradery has returned to how it was before. But, everytime I say that, I know I'm only bullshitting myself.

Fuck, I am such an immature person.

Inside, my heart is exploding with anticipation; my head is full of endorphins; I get rushes down to my feet in excitement! His cape rests on my shoulders, and with every breath, I can't help but bask in his scent.

We made a promise together! Does Levi make promises? Does he even make deals like this with people?

Who the fuck cares?!

All that I care about right now is the fact I am able to walk next to him as Humanity's Strongest cape lies over the top half of my body.

How many people get to say that?!

I shake my head, trying to knock the thoughts out of my head. This feeling is tired of being suppressed, and is it really that bad to admit the man next to me has every single fibre of me attracted to him? Who could not love this man?

His beautiful, black hair which almost looks blue when the sun's rays shine upon it; his blue eyes which hide behind a layer of steel; his immaculate jawline which he clenches after he cusses; the veins which run down his arms that show when he grabs hold of something; his cool attitude; his overwhelming patience with his team; his caring attitude over his idiots whom he loves in reality; his everything; his-

"Oi, are you really that cold?" Levi interrupts.

I stumble through my response, "H-huh?"

"Your face—it's red."

I swiftly bring a hand to my face, "Red?"

"Did you fucking get sick?"

"N-no." I stutter.

"Well whatever you got going on here, stop it—you look weirder than Jaeger."

A cackle comes from in front of us, "Did you hear that, you suicidal freak? Captain agrees that your face looks weird!"