Hello!

Hi there!

Thanks for taking an interest in my Levi Ackerman x OC book :))

Before we start, I just want to let you know that this will be following the Attack on Titan universe so there will be spoilers if you haven't watched up until season 3. There will also be some mature content in here whether it be detailed descriptions of certain events including death etc. If you are sensitive to that material, please be cautioned when reading--although, I doubt you are sensitive to this stuff considering you've probably read the manga or watched the anime :)

I'm so excited to start this book and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Much love and take care,

~cendiain

UPDATE: 

Hello to all of my new readers, and thank you for joining me on this journey! You may notice that this book is quite long, but I can assure you that the first couple of chapters are quite short considering I was trying to figure out what worked for me and this book. I started out with 1k words per chapter, not knowing people would actually want to read my work, but now, eight months later, I've established a pace! Up until chapter 28ish, chapters were averaging around 1-1.5k words, but now, they're averaging 3k per update! I update once a week--usually on Thursdays--so keep an eye out for those chapters!

Thank you for all of your support, I appreciate you all deeply and am excited to see what the future holds for our time together! <3

much love and take care,

~cendiain