Ch 31: ECC 79 is haunted

At the classroom, Nikhil looked at Yajna. She was talking to Poonam.

Ankur texted Yajna "He said he won't talk to you"

Yajna: Really, Let's see.

Yajna said to Poonam "I have heard ECC 79 is haunted place."

Poonam said "I too heard of that building. Suddenly one fine night all the lights of whole Infosys went off for about 10 minutes which never happened before.When the lights came they realized that one girl has committed suicide in ECC 79. The reason behind the suicide is still a mystery. And the building is still haunted."

Many people joined the conversation. One trainee said " I heard it from Security person, ECC 79 is not allocated to trainees because that building is basically allotted to the security person’s family, clients"

Another one said "In 2008, a girl dropped herself from the third floor. Since then, there have been incidents of chained suicides in the building, counted to 6 till date. The ECC was officially announced as under observation but behind the scenes, some paranormal activities are played inside it, like crying of a girl in the stairs, shadows across the windows. Sounds come out like throwing something fragile or brittle from inside of the rooms. Why would the company keep a building like that, completely empty?"

One trainee said " My Senior friend saw a woman in all white jump from the terrace but when we went closer to check the ground where the body should have been, there was nothing there."

Shikar said" I don't believe in such things. I am staying in ECC 83 just opposite ECC 79. I never noticed weird strange activities"

Rithika said "I used to sit in front of ECC 79 till 1–2 am with my friends. I don't find any paranormal activities."

Yajna said "I think the rumour is started due to the reason because rooms are not  allocated to trainee because it is reserved for guests"

Poonam said "if we want to clear our doubt, we should visit the place"

Yajna said "I am in"

Poonam raised her hand "I am too"

Anybody wants to join us. Many people backed off. Rithika said "I'm too"

Poonam said "Let's three visit ECC 79 tonight"

Rithika said "How about Friday night?"

Meghana was scared and said "Guys, please change the topic"

Sadvik said "I have heard there is going to be movie shoot inside the campus"

Sadvik continued "Movie name is Jaguar Kannada movie"

Sanjana said "They aren't allowed to shoot any movies inside the campus. How come this movie?"

Yajna said "I too heard of some movie shoot"

Poonam asked "Who's the actor in the movie?"

Sadvik said "He is Former Chief Minister of Karnataka Kumaraswamy's  son it seems"

Rithika said  "Former CM and our founder Narayana Moorthy are friends. That's why they allowed"

Siddharth sir entered the class. He began teaching the class. Poonam said "I actually miss Aravind sir class"

Yajna said "Me too. I didn't mean Siddharth sir class is boring but Aravind sir class is interesting. "

Nikhil and Yajna didn't talk to each other the whole day. Yajna called Ankur "Do you have an iPhone charger?"

Ankur gave his phone charger. Nikhil muttered to Ankur "Did she ask you? Why did she ask you? She could have asked anyone in the class."

"What is your problem?"

Nikhil said "You don't talk to each other"

Ankur asked "When did I tell you?"

"Then, Why didn't she ask me for a charger?"

"Ask yourself" Ankur signalled Nikhil widening his eyebrows 'Behind you'

"Haan?"

Yajna asked "Nikhil, What is your doubt?"

Nikhil asked "Did you ask for Ankur's apology?"

Yajna smiled "Friends don't say thank you or apology to each other" and waved her hands at Ankur and left the place.

Nikhil asked "What's going on?"

Ankur said "It's just Yajna and I became friends. You are talking to her or not, It's up to you. Let's go to Food Court"

Nikhil asked "Did you pull the prank on me?"

Ankur smiled "What do you think?"

Nikhil laughed.