Ch 9: Nikhil's Prank

At the classroom after the weekend, Generic training started from this week as usual Yajna came early,  Nikhil and Ankur around 8:55 AM. New Educator was present in the classroom.

Exactly at 9:00 AM. Educator introduced himself as "I am Aravind and I am going to teach you Python for FA1. He is Karan and he will your co-educator "

Aravind gave the link for the learning hub. Trainees followed him as per Aravind says. "In Sparsh, under Learning hub. You can find a Python for Beginners document" It looks like a presentation file. He started with the introduction of python followed by teaching basics of coding.

Nikhil muttered to Yajna "How was your weekend?"

"It was quite good. Because I didn't see you"

Nikhil said "Are you saying your weekdays are bad because of me?"

"Nikhil, listen to the class and don't disturb me."

Introduction of Python was quite boring. So, Nikhil started watching Facebook. He was laughing without the sound.

Yajna looked at him watching Facebook. Nikhil turned to her. "What?"

"Nothing, You carry on" Yajna replied and muttered to herself "Why should I care about him? It's his choice either listening to class or watching Facebook."

At break, Yajna grabbed the cappuccino from the Pantry located behind the classroom.

Yajna said to Ankur in Nikhil's absence "Ankur, look at Nikhil watching Facebook in the class, ask him to be careful?"

Ankur said "You can tell him by yourself?"

Yajna said "He don't listen to me"

"He listened to you" Ankur lifted his eyebrows to signal Yajna to turn around

"What? Listened?" Yajna turns around to find Nikhil.

Nikhil asked "Are you talking about me?"

"No. I am not" Yajna replied

"Then, you are"

Nikhil asked Ankur "What did she complain about me?"

Ankur muttered to Nikhil "Be careful of watching Facebook. Don't get caught on the first day"

Nikhil asked "Yajna, Are you worried about me getting caught?"

"Why do I have to worry about you?"

Educator came back and continued teaching Python codings.

There was an assignment at the end of each chapter. He helped the trainees to crack a few assignments in the class. Everyone got impressed on the first day of teaching. Aravind made things easier for everyone.

At lunch break, Yajna and Poonam reached the classroom at 1:00 PM. Around 1:10 PM. Nikhil and Ankur reached the classroom.

Nikhil asked Poonam for her Dupatta. Poonam asked "Why do you want it?"

"You see it by yourself," Nikhil replied. Put her Dupatta around Ankur.

Ankur said "Hey man, What are you doing?"

Yajna started video recording the activities of Nikhil. Later Nikhil placed the Dupatta around Suraj. He was quiet and didn't respond. There was this guy named Ankit. He started making a sound "Noo.. Take it off " Ankit was really funny. Later everyone surrounded Nikhil and Ankur put on the Dupatta around him. He started acting like a girl.

Yajna video recorded everything and laughed. Educator came back to the classroom. Everyone went back to their seats When Nikhil saw her video recording, he said "This is everyone's Privacy. You can't record as you want"

Yajna got upset and said "Sorry"

Nikhil laughed at her and said "I was kidding. You took it serious"

When Yajna gave the punch in his lap, Nikhil held her hand tightly. Yajna tried to take her hands off from him but couldn't. At the same time, Educator gave 4 letter keys for the attendance.

Yajna asked "Nikhil, Please leave my hand. I will do as you say"

Nikhil loosen Yajna's hand. Yajna quickly holds 4 keys for 5 seconds for attendance.

Nikhil muttered to her "You said that You will do as I say"

Yajna narrowed her eyebrows and mocked him "Did I?"

Nikhil held Yajna's hand again under the desk. "Nikhil, what are you doing? If anyone sees us they will misunderstand. Let me go"

"Okay, What should I have to do?"

Nikhil showed the Infy email about DJ on Friday at an open amphitheatre. "You are going with us"

"Seriously DJ. Okay" Yajna replied and her mind voice "It's just DJ inside the campus. It's not a big deal"