Ch 21: Spending Alone Time

Yajna got a phone from Atshara "Hello Nikhil, Are you waiting outside?"

Nikhil said "No, Do you want me to come over now?"

Yajna said "you called me 3 times already"

Nikhil said "I want to make sure you didn't sleep"

"I didn't sleep yet. Can I disconnect the call now?"

Nikhil sighed "What are you doing?"

Yajna looks at herself and thinks "he calls me in the middle of the shower and asks what I am doing now? Seriously" and said "I am watching Mtv Splitsvilla"

Nikhil asked "Okay, I will call you later. "

Yajna said "Fine" and disconnected the call before he said anything. "Sometimes he was so annoying" and smiled unconsciously.

Atshara asked "Are you going out with Nikhil?"

Yajna raked a hand through her head and said "No, My class is cutting a cake in FC1. I asked Nikhil to call me when he was going"

Atshara said "I thought you are spending alone time with Nikhil" Yajna thinks "Did she read my mind?"

Yajna asked "Why do you have that kind of thought?"

Atshara asked "Do you like him?"

Yajna narrowed her eyes and said "Eww, No."

Atshara said "Maybe I am wrong. I kind of feel like you both like each other"

Yajna thinks "Is it obvious? Stop overthinking only you like him and he is playing with you nothing else. I should make full stop to over relationship"

Around 11:15 PM, Nikhil called Yajna "Hello Nikhil, I will be in a minute outside"

Yajna was wearing Dark blue Salwar with Pink Dupatta and loosen her hair. While Nikhil came out in Casual outfit. Nikhil was staring at her.

"Hi Nikhil, Let's go" Yajna said

Nikhil said "You got ready to go outside. But I am not taking you out of campus"

"I know we are just walking around the campus. Is it too much to wear salwar? Should I go and change?"

"No, Don't change. It's good on you" Nikhil complemented her

"Where are we going now Nikhil?"

Nikhil extended three fingers from his hand and asked Yajna "Touch anyone finger from three"

Yajna touched index finger "This one"

Nikhil said "Cricket ground"

Yajna asked "What are the other two?"

Nikhil replied "Football ground and amphitheater"

Yajna said "Can I change to a Football ground or Amphitheater ?"

Nikhil asked "Why so?"

Yajna said "It's so dark over there "

"Don't tell me you are afraid of darks?"

"I am not. It's just that Nobody will be there in cricket ground around this time"

"Don't worry I won't eat you and you can't be sure some crazy will be there in the cricket ground like us" Nikhil said and laughed

Yajna smirked and punched him in the shoulder "I know you are crazy. Don't include me"

Yajna said in a sullen face "I told you, nobody is here. Even I see people in Amphitheater"

Nikhil asked "Do you like to be in the crowd?"

Yajna said "No, I just don't want people to misunderstand us"

"When there is no one around us. How will we be misunderstood by others? I am thinking you are either afraid of darkness or afraid of me. "

"Neither. Let's go to Cricket ground" Yajna replied

Nikhil took Yajna to the center of the Cricket ground. He sat on the lawn and tapped the ground "Sit"

Yajna said "My dress will get dirty"

Nikhil stood up to face her "Give me your Dupatta"

"Why are you asking mine?" she unpinned the dupatta from the dress and gave it to him.

Nikhil opened the dupatta and laid it on the ground like a blanket  "Just wash your dupatta. It's better than getting your whole dress dirty"

Yajna said "You should have bought a blanket."

"Do you want me to carry the blanket here? We didn't come for the trip. Are you going to sit or stand, it's up to you? "