ch 93: Wedding night

Note: Reincarnation of Draupadi Season 3.

The wedding dress is all over the floor. Yajna is sleeping next to Nikhil. She is having disturbed sleep and wakes up in the middle of the night with a heavy breathing.

Her eyes are widened. Her body is shaking and she is breathing heavily through her mouth. Her heart is beating faster and faster at each second it passes.

Her whole body is soaked in sweat and she looked at herself n*ked covered with blankets and turned her head towards Nikhil who is having a peaceful sleep. She calmed herself first.

She looked at the time. It was 3:00 A.M. and grabbed some clothes on the floor. She wore Nikhil's shirt and walked to the washroom.

She switched on the cold shower and scrubbed her body roughly.

An hour later, She came out of the washroom wearing a bathrobe. She took some tablets in the drawer next to bed and had it with water.

She took a dairy and started writing that 'I had a dream of my previous life again after 3 years. It's not exactly a dream, it's a nightmare in my past life...'

Yajna wrote the nightmare and kept the diary in a cupboard under her bunch of clothes.

She saw Nikhil still sleeping and walked towards him, lay next to him on the bed and planted a kiss on his forehead and caressed his cheeks "Thanks for coming into my life" and snuggled into his arms and the feel of his arms around her and closed her eyes slowly to fall asleep.

At 7:00 A.M, Nikhil looked at Yajna sleeping next to him. She smelled like the fragrance of a new lotus bloom. He tugged her hair behind her ears and kissed her forehead and smiled and hugged her.

Yajna woke up from the sleep when he hugged her and said "Nikhil, let me go. I will get you something to drink for you"

"I don't want anything to drink, I just want you"

Yajna rubbed his back with her hand "Nikhil, Don't be a kid. Take a bath. It's already 7:15 A.M"

Nikhil said "Stay for some time".

"Nikhil..." she hugged him back

After 5 mins, Nikhil released her from his hug. Nikhil looked at the bathrobe "Did you already take a bath?"

Yajna nods her head "Mmm"

Nikhil continued "And you slept next to me again after bath. Not wanting to leave me even for a second"

Yajna smiled "Yes, I don't want to leave by your side"

Nikhil asked "Why don't you take bath with me again?"

Yajna's face reddened. "Nikhil, Go to bath without me"

Nikhil said "Maybe, Next time" and walked to the washroom and he called Yajna from the bathroom "Yajna... Yajna.."

Yajna asked "What is it? Why did you call me?"

He opened the bathroom slightly "Get me a towel"

Yajna extended her hand to the washroom to give him a towel. Nikhil grabbed her wrist and pulled inside the bathroom. He holds her into his arms. Yajna asked "Nikhil, what are you doing?"

Nikhil said "I am hugging my wife. Do I need to get anyone's permission for hugging?"

Yajna smiled and said "Get ready, we have to go to temple today" and removed his hands around her and turned to leave and stopped. She turned back towards Nikhil and kissed his cheeks. "Get ready soon, I will be waiting for having breakfast with you"