Ch 109: Nikhil.. I missed you

On the day 11 in the cruise ship, Nikhil stayed in his room the whole day, he asked the butler to get the food for him in his cabin. The bodybuilder informed Mayank "He didn't come out of his room the whole day"

When the bodybuilder went out to inform Mayank, Nikhil came outside and asked the staff member for Mayank's cabin spare key. Staff member said "I am sorry sir, we can't provide you the key without their permission and passengers are not allowed to enter crew members cabin"

Another staff member said "Mayank sir asked us to help him whatever he want"

Staff member said to him "I will inform Mayank and give the key to you. Is it alright sir?"

Nikhil bursted out " My wife has been Missing for 5 days. You didn't take any actions back. The videos of the surveillance camera are deleted. Now, you are arguing with me for giving spare key of Crew members" Nikhil clapped his hands and said "Bravo... What irresponsible crew members and staff members?"

Staff members talked to themselves. "You inform Mayank Sir. I will give key to him"

They gave the key to him. Nikhil said "Thank you". He opened the Mayank's cabin and called out her name "Yajna... Yajna.."

Yajna heard his sound and called out Nikhil "Nikhil... I am here, she banged on the room door."

Nikhil asked her to step away from the door and break the door lock by hitting his arm on the door. Once the door opened Yajna hugged Nikhil very tightly. She hugged like she couldn't get enough of him "Nikhil,.. I missed you"

"How could you do this to me? Not sharing what you are going through, your nightmares?..."

"I am sorry Nikhil, I can't stop thinking about my nightmare. I am afraid, if I sleep again, those nightmares will haunt me. I am afraid I will hurt you again. I am afraid you will know about my nightmares. I can't let you suffer with me. Moreover, how could I tell I am being raped by a stranger in my dream? Will you be able to accept it?"

"What about now? It's your fault not telling me earlier. If I known earlier, I would never have argued with you before disappearing"

Mayank entered his cabin and said "Looks like both are having good times"

Nikhil and Mayank started fighting with each other. Mayank took a beer bottle and threw it on Nikhil. Yajna came in between and her head started bleeding. Ankur came with security guards to arrest Mayank. Nikhil takes Yajna in his arms "What you have done?"

"It's all my fault. I should have told you earlier" she closed her eyes slowly. She got treatment inside the cruise ship medical center in deck 3.

The doctor treated her and said to Nikhil "She is alright and her baby as well"

Nikhil's jaw dropped "Baby?.."

The doctor said "Your wife is 3 weeks pregnant"

Yajna opened her eyes. She saw Nikhil sleeping by her side. She caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. Nikhil opened his eyes and asked "How are you feeling now?"

Yajna smiled "I am totally good"

Nikhil took her hand and kept it on her stomach "Do you feel something?"

Yajna looked confused "What is it?"

"I am going to be father"

"What?" Nikhil nods his head "You are pregnant"

Yajna hugged Nikhil. "Nikhil... I was with Mayank for 5 days. Don't you doubt me? "

"Why should I?"

"Ram itself doubted his wife Sita"

Nikhil looked at Yajna and cupped her face "I am not Ram. I am Karna and I won't doubt my Draupadi"

Yajna hugged Nikhil "Nothing happened between us. I didn't allow him to touch me this time"

Nikhil said "You don't have explain to me"

Five years later, Abeer opened the door and said "I am Home"

Yajna said "go and freshen up Abeer. I will get you evening snack"

Nikhil hugged Yajna from back when she was making a cutlet. "Nikhil, Don't be childish. We have son"

"I think we should have a daughter. After all, he is alone. I don't want to have another child"

Abeer came to the kitchen "Daddy, you started again. When are you going to give me sister?"

Nikhil lifted him "Your mother wants you to be alone"

Yajna gave Abeer a cutlet. Yajna said "You can't give this kind of hope to him. What if I am pregnant with a baby boy?"

Nikhil said "Fine, I am sorry"

At night, In the bed Nikhil asked "You are not getting any past dreams right"

Yajna said "It stopped after that incident. Maybe after getting hit by beer bottle."

Nikhil kissed her forehead and Yajna fell asleep in his arms