ch 17 I don't like him

At home, Yajna came with her pillow and blanket and asked Mitra "Let me sleep with you today. I am so annoyed to sleep alone"

Mitra gave space in her bed for her sister to sleep asked "Are you disturbed by something?"

Yajna asked "I think so, What do you think if a guy suddenly stopped talking to you without a reason?"

Mitra asked "A guy stopped talking to you"

Yajna said "Mmm.. he usually mocks me every single time. Now he is not even say hi to me"

Mitra asked "Do you like him?"

Yajna said "No..he is my friend I guess"

Mitra asked "You guess? If you are thinking about him when you are home and felt sad for not talking to him. Definitely you miss him right now."

Yajna scratched her head and said slowly "You are right. I kinda of miss him"

Mitra said "Even if you don't like him. Somehow he became very special to you"

Yajna said "Maybe…"

Mitra said "This is the first time you are talking about some guy to me. Tell me more about him."

Yajna said "About him… He is unpredictable. He does things like playboy but he is decent" and thinks "Kissed her at first time and rejected her friend when she insults me"

Yajna continued "He flirts with the girls and also you feel secured in his arms. You feel annoyed by him, still you feel like a funniest person in the class. He is not as handsome as Dean Winchester, still you find him more handsome than Dean Winchester at least to me. I don't want to stay next to him but still I couldn't stop myself from following him. I don't want…." Yajna absently got so excited.

Mitra said "Wait a minute. You like him?"

Yajna said "No...I don't like him"

Mitra said "Don't lie to me, then why do you get so excited when you talk about him? I am damn sure you like him. "

Yajna pulled the blanket over her head and said "I am sleepy" and thought "Why am I excited when I talk about him?"

Mitra pulled up the blanket from Yajna "You can't stop like that in the middle of the conversation. "

"Mitra, What do you want?"

"I want to see the picture of the person who disturbed my sister sleep"

"He didn't disturb my sleep"

"Then, why are you here with me? Talking about him?"

Yajna said "I don't know but I don't like him"

Mitra said "You are convincing yourself that you don't like him. Actually you like him more than anyone in this world. I have never seen you talks about someone so much"

Yajna pulled her blanket and smiled and blushed under her blanket and thought "You are right. I am convincing myself not to like him. When Sravanthi says she likes him, he stops talking to her. I am afraid he will stop talk to me when he comes to know I like Nikhil"

Mitra said "Don't cover yourself under a blanket. Now tell me why he stopped talking to you?"

Yajna took her blanket out and said "I really don't know. He said I am not following him on Facebook. So, I gave Friend request. He didn't accept my request and stopped talking to me"

Mitra said "Give me his number, Let me chat with him"

Yajna said "Why do you want to chat with him?"

Mitra said "Trust me, I will not tell him about me or you. I will talk to him as unknown person"