ch 8: No matches found

Atshara was alone in her ECC. So, Yajna agreed to stay with her in her room

Yajna went to sleep. She dreamed of her saying "The boy stole my first kiss" in the classroom. Everyone in the class started laughing at her. She woke up from the bed. Yajna muttered to herself "It was totally embarrassing. Thank god it's a dream" Yajna went back to sleep.

At the classroom, Nikhil and Ankur came exactly at 8:59 AM through the back door of the classroom. Educator stopped them "What's the time now?"

Ankur said "Exactly 8:59 AM"

Nikhil muttered to Ankur "we came one min earlier "

Educator asked them to go back to their seats and said to the trainees "Let's play a game"

Educator said "I will ask you questions. Like Favourite Colour? Food? and you have to answer it in notepad. "

Nikhil said "What kind of game is this?"

"Favorite Actor/Actress?" Yajna, Nikhil and other people started writing answers in the notepad. Educator gave 10 seconds for each question.

Educator said "Your Birth of Month?" "Favorite colour?" "Favorite food?" "Favorite Cricket player"

Educator continued"Now, you can go around the classroom. If you find the same answer in anyone's notepad, you have to get their signature from them. Let's see who gets more signature"

Yajna check with poonam got one signature and checked with Nikhil

Favorite Actor/ Actress
Yajna: Shahrukh Khan, Chris Pratt, Hrithik Roshan, Lily Collins, Shraddha Kapoor

Nikhil: Akhay kumar, Sara Ali Khan, Sunny Leone, Emma watson, Deepika Padukone

Ankur: Amitabh Bachchan, Sunny Leone

Nikhil and Ankur exchanged their signature for 'Sunny Leone' under Actors/Actress

Birth of Month:

Yajna: November
Nikhil: June
Ankur:November

Yajna and Ankur exchanged the signature under Birth of Month

Favorite color:

Yajna: Black, Yellow
Nikhil:Blue
Ankur:Black, Blue

Favorite food:

Yajna: Dosa
Nikhil: Chicken Biryani,
Ankur: Briyani

Favourite Cricket Player:

Yajna: MS Dhoni
Nikhil: Sachin Tendulkar
Ankur: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli.

Yajna muttered to Nikhil "No matches found between us."

Yajna and Nikhil go around the place and got Signature

Educator instructed "Okay friends, Time's up. Go back to their seats. Who got 1-5 signatures from different people?" 4 people raised their hands

"6-12 signatures?" Around 30 people raised their hand including Yajna and Nikhil

"12-20 signature?" Around 40 people raised their hands including Ankur

"Above 20 Signature?" 3 people raised. Educator asked "How many you got?"

Neha replied "21" Ashwin replied "25" Prajakta replied "32"

Educator encouraged Prajakta "she moved around the whole classroom to find the checklist" "This class I am gonna teach about interaction with people"

Yajna said with the sullen face "We don't have anything in common"

Nikhil took her notepad from desk. Yajna asked "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh" Nikhil checked her list and signed her notepad "We got same number of signature 11-11"

Yajna smiled "Give your notepad" and signed in his notepad. Nikhil and Yajna smiled at each other

Another test at the end of soft skill training. After the completion of the test. Yajna looked at Nikhil's system. He got 90 percent. Yajna looked at her system and she got only 70 percent.

Nikhil tries to peek at her mark before he finds the percentage. Yajna closed the window.

Nikhil asked "How much did you get?"

"Less than yours"

"It's unfair to me. You saw my mark and not showing yours to me"

Yajna took a phone from her and said "Hello, yeahh yeah one min"

"Nikhil, I have to go" she shutdown her system and left the classroom. She looked at the phone. No phone call at the moment. Yajna muttered to herself "Do you think I will embarrass myself in front of you" she threw her phone inside her bag.