ch 14: Special connection

At the front of ECC 53, Nikhil and Yajna sitting on the footpath, Nikhil asked "You wanted to be accident like today"

Yajna asked "Like today, what are you talking about I don't understand?" and thinks "shit, He remembers it"

Nikhil twacked Yajna's forehead "Don't play dumb with me".

"Ouch" Yajna made a sound with the baby face and rubbing her forehead with her hand "Nikhil, it hurts"

Nikhil said "Let me check your forehead, Oh my God, it is reddened. I will blow it for you" when he blows her forehead. Yajna's face reddened.

Nikhil asked "Are you blushing?"

"I am sleepy" she said with yawning "See you on Monday"

Nikhil asked "What's your plan tomorrow?"

Yajna said "I am going to 'Airlift' Movie with my roommate Atshara on Saturday night in Multiplex. Why are you asking?"

Nikhil said "Simply asked don't bother, Good night"

Yajna went to her bed. Yajna saw herself in different costumes in different eras, she was walking on the corridor. The guy was running towards her, slipped and fell on her and accidentally kissed her.

Yajna wakes up from the sleep and thinks "Why do I always have some ridiculous dreams? My dream is blurring out from my mind completely"

On Saturday, Yajna came after lunch around 1:30 PM to get a ticket for the 4:00 PM show. There was a long queue for the movie ticket. Yajna and Atshara stand in the queue. Yajna saw Nikhil and Ankur in the queue. Yajna called him on the phone. "Hey Nikhil, Where are you?"

Nikhil said "I am standing in the queue for the movie. Where are you?"

Yajna said "I am behind you in the queue"

He waved his hands at Yajna. Ankur asked "Do you like Yajna?. You have acting strange whenever you are around Yajna"

Nikhil said "I don't know, Maybe I like being with her"

Nikhil and Ankur exchanged their place to stand next to Yajna and Atshara.

Yajna asked "What are you doing Nikhil?"

Nikhil said "It's so boring to stand alone there"

Yajna smiled "Whatever. By the way, she is Atshara My roommate and he is Nikhil he is Ankur My classmates."

They exchanged greetings with each other. Atshara muttered to Yajna "Is he the one you were talking about?"

Yajna nods her head. Nikhil overheard Atshara and asked "Yajna talks about me to you"

Atshara looks at me. Yajna shakes her head. Atshara said "No, not about you"

Nikhil asked Yajna "You never talked about me"

Yajna said "why should I talk about you?"

Nikhil muttered to her "You didn't talk about me. It's because we have special connections?"

Yajna's face reddened. Nikhil asked "Are you blushing?" Yajna asked Atshara to stand in between.

Yajna was looking at the phone. Nikhil muttered to Atshara "what did she talk about me?"

Atshara said "I can't tell you now. She will kill me"

Nikhil said "Let's exchange our phone numbers. Tell me in text then"

Yajna asked "What are you people doing?"

Atshara and Nikhil said "Nothing"

Yajna muttered herself "Something's wrong"

Yajna looks at her reflection in the Multiplex mirror and thinks "I have a little tummy." Adjusting her dress, her hair and making a different face and looked at Nikhil in the mirror. He is smiling at her while looking in the mirror and taking a photo on his cell phone.

Yajna asked "Nikhil, Did you take a picture of me?"

Nikhil said "I am taking picture of me and Ankur"

Yajna said "I don't believe you"

Nikhil said "Check it Yourself" He gave the phone to Yajna

Yajna got his phone and went to his gallery to find his shirtless pics. Yajna returned his phone.

After standing in a queue for 1 hour Yajna and Nikhil got a ticket. Finally got a chance to sit in the first row. People who stand behind Yajna didn't even get a ticket. (Movie tickets are free for Trainees in infosys)

They watched the movie. Yajna was crying for a few emotional scenes. Nikhil asked "Are you crying?"

Yajna said "No, I am not"

Nikhil took a drop of tears from her cheeks "What's this?"

Yajna said "My tears."

Nikhil said "You are crying for emotional scenes"

Yajna said "Why are you looking at me instead of watching a movie?"

Nikhil said "I am not looking..." Before he completes the sentences. She took a chocolate and put it in his mouth and said "Stop looking at me and watch movie"