ch 19 He is same guy

Smile got disappeared from her face. Yajna said with sullen face "I don't think he likes someone"

Mitra said "I think he stops texting you because you crossed the limit"

Yajna asked in a sad face "Am I?"

Mitra said "There might be some chances for you like 0.001 chances he don't like anyone and 0.001 chances he likes you"

Yajna said "So, I had 0.002 chances for me"

Mitra beat her head "Go to sleep now and Nikhil dreams"

Yajna said "You don't have to tell me that,  he often comes in my dream" and she bites her tongue. it slipped out of her mouth.

Mitra asked "You said the guy kissed in the party comes in your dream. Don't tell me it is same guy"

Yajna dragged the words and narrowed her eyes and said "Actually….. He is same guy"

Mitra got up from her bed "Oh my Gosh, Why didn't you tell me that first?"

"You think him as a playboy"

"Definitely, he is playing with you. Who will kiss the girl on their first meet without her permission?"

Yajna said "That was a bet."

Mitra said "Don't tell me you started liking him from the moment you kissed him?"

Yajna said "I don't know."

Mitra said "You don't know fine go to sleep. I felt like he was a two faced person. Be aware of him"

Yajna went to her sleep. Next day morning Yajna woke up and found a "Merry Christmas" text message from Nikhil. At the same time she remembers the words of her sister saying two faced person. She didn't respond to the text and went to take a bath.

Nikhil said to Ankur "She saw my text message but didn't reply to me anything"

Ankur was still in the bed sleeping. Ankur said "Don't disturb me man. Let me sleep for sometime"

Nikhil muttered to himself "Is she angry at me? No No. She can't be angry on me"

Nikhil widened her eyes "Is she taking revenge on me?" Nikhil shakes his head and thinks "She is not that type of person. Let me call her."

Nikhil called Yajna's phone. Mitra took Yajna's phone in the sleep and asked "Hello, who's this?"

Nikhil thinks "It's not Yajna's voice" and asks "Is this Yajna?"

Mitra said in the sleep "I am her sister Mitra. I will let her know once she comes back. Good night"

Nikhil muttered to himself "Mitra…Holy shit last night Mitra chatted with me. I need to know it's with Yajna's knowledge or without her knowledge"

When Yajna picks up her phone to find Nikhil called her and thinks "I didn't answer his phone. Did Mitra answer my phone? I am done now"

Yajna called Nikhil's phone "Hello, Nikhil"

Nikhil said "Did you give my number to your sister?"

Yajna looks at Mitra and thinks "Look how you are sleeping. Devil. I don't know how much she said about last night while sleeping" and said to Nikhil "I am sorry Nikhil. I didn't mean to do it. It was my sister she pranked on you. I have nothing to do with this. Trust me"

Nikhil laughed silently and said "I will forgive you. If you grant my wish"

Yajna asked "What's your wish?"

Nikhil said "I will ask you later" and thinks "I should not waste the wish asking small things."