Ch 63: Pandavas II

The Vikranth Office staff talked to the guy Yashas(Arjuna). Vikranth sir wants you to meet him in Apollo hospital.

Yashas came to hospital and called Veer "Vikranth sir wants me to come to hospital. But I can't reach him. That's why I called you"

Veer asked him to come to the emergency ward. Veer explained the situation and asked for blood donations to the patient. Yashas agreed.

After donation of blood, Yashas said to Veer "I am leaving now and inform Vikranth sir" and left the hospital.

The chief doctor informed Veer and Aravind "we need to do a surgery as soon as possible and we need a guardian sign for performing the surgery"

Aravind said "I will sign"

Aryaan asked Aravind "What are you doing? If something happens to him, his parents will blame you"

Aravind said "If he dies without a surgery, even actually his parents will blame us"

Aravind signed the paper. Aravind asked "What is the possibility for him to live"

Aryaan said "40 percent"

Veer called Yajna again. Yajna picked up his call "What is it Veer? Why are you calling me?"

Veer informed "Nikhil got into an accident. Can you inform his parents?"

Yajna was shocked "Where is he now?"

"He is admitted in the Apollo hospital. Lots of blood loss, heavy brain damage. The chief doctor is performing Surgery and inform their parents"

Yajna informed Ankur and his mother. She took a train back to Pune. She was crying so badly. She couldn't stop. Everyone is looking at her.

Aryaan came out of I.C.U. with the chief doctor. The chief doctor informed "The operation is Successful. It takes some time for him to recover consciousness"

Aryaan said to Aravind "I will take care of him. I personally asked the chief doctor for taking in charge for the patient"

Aravind said "Fine, I will take a leave then"

Yajna came to the hospital as well as Ankur and Nikhil's Mom. Yajna finds Nikhil's mom is none other than Kunti.

Yajna was really confused by the people around her who reincarnated into this world like her. She went to Veer. He said "The operation is Successful. But don't know when he comes to his consciousness. Maybe it takes two to three days"

Nikhil's mom thanked Veer and people who helped her son to be brought back alive.

When nobody's around Nikhil. She went inside his room and sat beside his bed. She held his hands  and kissed his forehead "Nikhil, I am really sorry. Please don't leave me again. Do you really know, you are Karna in your past life and I saw Virushali who reincarnated as your ex-girlfriend. It is not like I didn't trust you. But I am.. Mm.. just…lost when I find your past life wife as your girlfriend. I am afraid. I am gonna lose you again."

Yajna's teardrops fell on his hand. She puts her head down on the bed next to his hand. She never leaves his hand holding and She swipes her eyes but the tears come any way. Nikhil rolled his eyeball with his eyes closed. He makes light moves of his fingers.