ch 2: Leaving her hometown

"Ugh.." Yajna rolled in the bed to get some sleep and got up from the sleep. "It's all because of that guy who confused me and my heartbeat is rising whenever I think of the kiss." She said touching her lips and continued muttering to herself "Please Yajna why don't you listen to your brain , your heart sometimes fools you. He is a stranger. If I found him again I will make him stand upside down"

Yajna's mom Nandhitha asked "Who is going to stand upside down?"

"A person from my dream. I hope I won't meet him. That person is a nightmare"

Nandhitha said "If you are fated to meet the nightmare person, nobody can change it"

Yajna said with sullen face "Maaa you should support me"

Nandhitha said "I was kidding. Get up from your bed and it's 9:00 clock in the morning"

Yajna said "I have finally completed my college life. Now it's time for my sleep. Next week I should join a new company" pulled the blanket to my head.

"Yajna, I am leaving to work and don't skip your breakfast" she kissed Yajna's forehead

"Okay Mom. Love you maa"

Yajna went downstairs and her sister Mitra was watching Mahabharata on the Television. Yajna sat on the couch and joined her sister to watch Mahabharata with her.

"Mitra, Whom do you like in Mahabharata?"

"Obviously, it's Arjuna and Krishna" Mitra replied

"I hate both of them and that Draupadi"

Mitra said "You like Karna and only Karna. You don't like people who slandered him"

"Yeah, Krishna is a God can't he predict the future. Draupadi insulted him and she deserves to be called a whore, Arjuna and Krishna killed him. I don't know why people portray Arjuna as a good person. I rather support Duryodhana than Arjuna"

Mitra said "Ok calm down. Why are alway upset when you talk about Karna?"

"I know, I couldn't control myself cursing others who slandered Karna. I can't watch this drama after Karna's death. I am going to have my breakfast"

Yajna left to have her breakfast. At the dining hall "Why do I become so emotional whenever I think of Karna?" Tears stung her eyes. When she blinked, Tears escaped one eye and trailed down Yajna's face.

Yajna quickly finished her breakfast and went to her room. The whole week she often dreams of Nikhil kissing her or some weird dreams in ancient times and wakes up in the middle of the night.

Yajna packs up her stuff and gets ready to leave for her new city. She got selected in 'Infosys' campus interview. Yajna felt my new life was going to begin from now on.

At the railway station, Her mom worried about sending her to a new city. Nandhitha said "If you don't want to work, come back home. I don't like to send you to different city"

Yajna's father Ajay said "You should encourage her. Don't be emotional, let her handle herself outside world"

Yajna replied "Dad is right. I will take care of myself. No need to worry about me." She hugged her mom "Love you mom, Take care"

Yajna waves her hand to Mitra and her parents. Hopped on the train.