Ch 95: Cruise Tickets

At Evening in Ankur's house, Ankur and Charmy welcomed Nikhil and Yajna. Yajna helped Charmy in the kitchen to make dinner.

Ankur and Nikhil chit chat on the balcony. Ankur gave the envelope to Nikhil. Nikhil opened the cover "What is this?"

Ankur said "Cruise Tickets."

Nikhil asked "Cruise Tickets?"

Ankur replied "I know you guys are planning to go on a honeymoon trip to European countries. Charmy's cousin is working on a Cruise. He gave the Tickets for us"

Nikhil asked "Us?"

"I and Charmy will accompany you for your honeymoon"

Nikhil said "I need to discuss with Yajna about the plan"

After dinner, they returned to their house. After they entered the bedroom, Nikhil held Yajna's wrist and pulled closer to him. He leaned in to whisper something. Nikhil chuckled, the way she closed her eyes when he got closer.

Yajna's eyes flew open. She looked confused "Why are you laughing?"

Nikhil said "This is the second time you closed your eyes for a kiss"

Yajna was fuming in anger. When she was about to give a punch in his stomach, he held her right hand wrist, spun around and hugged her around her waist from behind. She asked "Let me go. You made me laughing stock market"

Nikhil said "No…"

Yajna kicked his stomach through her elbow. Nikhil loosen the grip and made a sound "Ohhhhhh ''

Yajna stepped away from him, "You deserved it '' she grabbed Pyjamas from the cupboard and slammed the washroom door behind.

She switched on the shower. "This time I am not gonna give in so easily". She came out of the washroom and lay on the left side of the one corner of the bed, showing her back to Nikhil.

Nikhil took a bath later and asked "Did you fall asleep?"

She didn't reply. He lays on the bed next to her. Still, there was no response. He moved closer to her and draped his hand around her hip. "Yajna…. I was playing with you. I didn't know you would be serious."

Yajna removed his hand around her and said "I am not gonna give in. Don't hug me"

Nikhil in anger turned to the other side. She turned her head to look at him. She thinks "He didn't even do anything to pursue me"

Her face became sullen because he didn't say anything and covered herself in blankets and fell asleep. At midnight, Nikhil came closer and made her snuggle into his arms and slept.

Yajna wakes up in the morning to find herself in his arms and thinks "Yajna, Can't you stay away with him for one night?"

She looked at him closely and traced from his forehead to lips through her fingertips and smiled unconsciously

Yajna removed her fingertips from his face as soon as Nikhil's eyes flew open and asked "What are you doing?"

Yajna looked at him replied "I didn't do anything. It's you holding me. You should let me go"

Nikhil said "I wanted to hold you like this for whole life time"

Yajna said "You didn't make up for the last night"

Nikhil planted a quick kiss on her lips "Will this do?"

Yajna's heartbeat accelerated. Before Yajna says something. Nikhil said "Your heart already forgiven me"

Yajna removed his hand around her. "I didn't forgive you yet" and got up from the bed.

Nikhil gave the envelope cover to Yajna."What's this?"

"We gonna spend our honeymoon in cruise"

Yajna's eyes widened. She got excited and flew into Nikhil's arms and kissed his cheeks "I Love You Romeo"

Note: Please do give me suggestions about season 3. Am I fulfilled your expectations for season 3? Are you guys expecting something else? Should I continue or not?