Ch 102: One More Surprise

Ankur and Charmy returned from Limassol to the cruise ship. They went to meet Nikhil in his cabin. Ankur asked "Nikhil, Still Yajna didn't return to the cabin?"

Nikhil said "She hasn't returned yet. I just found that she had PTSD problems. I don't know where she is hiding from me."

Ankur asked "Did they take the complaint?"

Nikhil said "No.. Crew members are saying. She might have missed the cruise in Ashdod or she might be inside the cruise ship and they are not ready to show Surveillance Camera"

Charmy said "Maybe.. My cousin can help you. He has been working on the ship for 6 years. He may have contacts to help us"

Nikhil said "Okay, Take me to him"

Charmy said "Now? He is working as a Chief Officer (Navigation Officer). I don't think we have permission to enter his working place"

Nikhil said "Your cousin named Mayank. We should try to meet him. Take me to his workplace"

Charmy said "Okay, I will help you. Did you have anything? You look very week"

Nikhil said "It's not important"

Charmy said "You should have some energy to find your wife. I will inform through the intercom if he is available. I will ask Ankur to get you something to eat. You get some rest in your cabin"

Nikhil nodded his head and Charmy left his cabin. Nikhil saw the 'Romeo Juliet' book in the table. Recall the past

On the third day night on the cruise, Yajna said excitedly "Nikhil, I really enjoyed today, you made my birthday memorable for me. I really loved it especially when we were North star (Modern Ferris Wheel)"

Nikhil said "I got one more surprise for you"

Yajna asked "What is it?"

He took a 'Romeo Juliet' book from his luggage and lied on the bed. He asked Yajna to lie next to him. Yajna lied next to Nikhil with 5 inch gap between them

Nikhil pulled Yajna closer to lie on his shoulder. Yajna asked "What are you doing Nikhil?"

"I am gonna read a book with my wife" Nikhil replied

Yajna said "I already read this book in my school days"

Nikhil looked at her "I thought it would be romantic"

Yajna smiled and pinched Nikhil's cheek "When my husband became very romantic"

Nikhil said "From my birth, You didn't noticed it"

Yajna said "I remembered I used to call you Playboy"

Nikhil cleared his throat "Do you want me to read or not?"

"Okay okay I won't interrupt you"

Nikhil started reading the book
…..
    'On the dance floor, Juliet heard a whisper in her ear. "The dancing is starting," it said. "But follow me."
    "Where to?" She turned and saw Romeo. Even with a mask on, he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.
    She followed him to a private spot. Romeo removed his mask and took Juliet's hand.
    "Your hands are gentle," he said. "You are like an angel, and I would like to give you a tender kiss."
    Juliet fell excited as the blood rushed to her head, but she kept calm. "Angels have wings and often fly away," she said. Then she gently laced her fingers through his and held his hands tightly.
    Romeo shivered. The sensation of her touch was amazing. He wanted to kiss her more than ever, but she hadn't given him permission.
    "Don't angels have lips?" he said as he stroked her hand.
    "Yes," she said. She knew Romeo wanted to kiss her, and she warned him to. But she didn't want to be too bold. Juliet knew it wasn't proper for a young lady to tell a stranger to kiss her. But his touch was so gentle, so strong, and so warm that she could almost imagine what his lips would feel like. How could she get him to kiss her? Romeo was waiting for an answer. Juliet turned her eyes away because she was afraid he would know how she felt.
    "I guess your lips don't desire a kiss," he said as he began to release her hand.
    But Juliet wouldn't let go. She moved Romeo's hand to her heart.
    Romeo felt Juliet's heart pounding. She looked so amazing that he felt like he would melt away if their lips touched. Yet Romeo couldn't believe what he did next.
    He kissed her.Romeo felt Juliet's heart pounding. She looked so amazing that he felt like he would melt away if their lips touched. Yet Romeo couldn't believe what he did next.
    He kissed her.'

Nikhil closed the book and looked at Yajna's eyes and lips back and forth and she looked at him back and started kissing Yajna. Yajna said "The lights are on"

Nikhil switched off the lights and continued to kiss her. Nikhil removed his shirt. Yajna interrupted "Tomorrow, we need to wake up early to visit Haifa"  She made a circle in his chest "So…"

Nikhil completed her sentence "You want me to sleep quietly"

Yajna smiled "You are really smart Romeo"

Nikhil left her alone and turned to the other side and pulled the blanket over him to sleep. Yajna asked "Are you angry at me?"

He didn't reply and smiled secretly. She raised up and kissed him on his cheeks "Are you still angry?"

He turn to look at her when he about to say something. She gave a peck in his lips "Angry don't suit you. Let's sleep". He turn to her side. she snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes. He kissed her on her forehead and hugged her back and fell asleep.

Nikhil at present hugged the book and closed his eyes and tears flows from his eyes to his nose traced down to his lips.