Ch 101: Scary Dream

Nikhil returned to his cabin. He got mail about the tablet usage report. It says Sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil). The tablets mainly used Anxiety disorder mainly used for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

He went to the washroom stand in front of the mirror and saw the finger nail mark on the left side of his chest and he touched the mark and remembered the incident happened.

On the fourth day around 2:00 AM, Nikhil was shirtless and sleeping on the bed with Yajna in his arms.

She again had a disturbed sleep. She clutches Nikhil's skin (left side of his chest) in fear. Nikhil wakes up with the pain in his chest. She was clutching harder in her sleep. He removed her hand from his chest. His chest is reddened and printed finger nails marks on his chest.

Yajna is sweating very badly and wakes up again with heavy breathing. Nikhil asked "Are you alright?"

Yajna said "I'm good. It's just a nightmare. I will go to the washroom" she got down from her bed and walked to the washroom. She splashed the water repeatedly 4 times and wiped the water drops on her face with the towel and she went back to bed.

Nikhil asked "Do you wanna talk about it?"

She snuggled into his arms and tried to  sleep again. "It's just a scary dream. Let's talk about it tomorrow. Why are you awake now? Did I wake you up?"

Nikhil thinks "Something is wrong. You wake me up in the pain" and he worried she will feel bad for disturbing his sleep, lied to her , "I just wake up accidentally"

Next day morning at the washroom, Nikhil was brushing his teeth and he saw the fingernail mark printed on his chest and thought "What she dreamt about was to clutch my skin hardly?"

Yajna entered the washroom. Nikhil quickly put on his shirt. Yajna said "I already saw you shirtless a number of times. Why are you hiding from me? Let me guess. You got little tummy" she chuckled

"You are making my night sleepless. I unable to wake up early to do my Exercise"

"You can't put full blame on me. We both are equally responsible" Yajna smiled "You take a bath first. I will sleep for some more time"

Nikhil came out of the bathroom after bath wearing only a towel and water was dripping from his hair to his body.

Yajna gazed at his body and noticed the fingertips mark on his chest. Yajna's eyes widened "What happened? How did it happen? Are you cheating on me?"

Nikhil rolled his eyes and mocked her "You did this last night when you are sleeping. It was very painful."

"I did this. Was it painful?" She touched his chest and her eyes filled with tears.

Nikhil looked at his eyes and put his hand around her neck and pulled her closer to his chest to hug her. He held her hand and bought it in front of her face "You have to cut your nails. Yajna.. can I ask you about something?"

"Mmm"

Nikhil asked "Did you dreamt of our past life again? You were having disturbed sleep last night"

"Actually, I had this nightmare of this ghost movie. I see my phone is installed with a countdown app. It shows only the last 3 mins then 2 then 1 min.. you were not there by my side. Finally, countdown reduced 10,9,..3, 2, 1, 0"

Nikhil asked "Did you see the ghost?"

Yajna replied "No, I woke up"

Nikhil said "You are prohibited to watch Ghost movies from now on"

"Nikhil…"

"Look at the marks when you are dreaming about ghost"

At present, he looked at the mirror and talking to his reflection in the mirror "Why did you lie to me, Yajna? You said the tablets are vitamin pill and you were having nightmares. Moreover, you are disappeared now. What you expecting me to do? "