Ch 103 : Ferris Wheel

Next day morning, the 8th day on the cruise, Charmy takes Nikhil to visit his cousin Mayank on deck 1. Nikhil said to Mayank "My wife is gone missing two days back. I need your help"

Mayank said "Tell me in detail. I will do whatever it requires to help you"

Nikhil explained everything to Mayank from her weird behaviour to depression. Mayank said "I will talk to Crew members to get you some help."

Mayank talked to a few crew members to take Nikhil to the Surveillance Camera room. After looking for 3 hours. Nikhil spotted Yajna walking towards the lift from splash Bay. The videos on the lift  and other few videos are gone missing.

He shouted at the security guy "How can you be irresponsible? four to five videos of that day gone missing. How are you going to explain this?"

Nikhil confirms Someone in the cruise ship did something to my wife.

At deck 15, He saw the passengers taking the North star. He recalled his moment with Yajna.

Nikhil got the tickets for North Star(Modern Ferris Wheel). When she was standing in the queue with Nikhil. She said " There is a well known old wives tale that if you kiss at the very top of the Ferris Wheel you’ll be together forever… whether or not the couple actually kisses is a big deal."

Nikhil said "Do you believe in this kind of stuff?"

Yajna said "Very Unromantic. Forget I said it to you"

Nikhil, Yajna hopped in the North star along with few passengers. Yajna looked at the view and Nikhil hugged her from behind when it's about to reach the top and whispered in her ears "look at me"

When she raised her head to look at him. He kissed her in the lips. Her heart started racing fast. She break the kiss and said "People are watching"

"It's not India. Moreover you wished it"

After they got down from North star. Charmy said "Yajna, Why is your face reddened?"

Yajna said "I guess because of cold weather"

Charmy mocked her "I thought it was because of someone…"

Nikhil said "stop mocking my wife Charmy. You never saw any other couples kissing at the cruise."

Charmy asked "Nikhil, The hickey on your neck. Did you guys have a wild night yesterday?"

Nikhil replied "Yes…Yajna turned wild"

Yajna coughed. Nikhil whispered in Yajna ears "You want everyone to know I am yours"

"You drank last night and flirting with other girls"

Ankur said "Don't argue. Today is Yajna's birthday. So, whatever you wish for it will be granted"

Yajna gazed at Nikhil "I wish no one will steal my happiness from me" and smiled

Ankur said "I'm leaving you guys alone. You can continue looking at each other"

At present, Mayank went to his cabin and opened the bedroom with the key. He sat on the chair next to bed "Your husband worried about you. He came to see me to ask about you. What a pity? He don't know I kidnapped you"

Yajna sits in the bed "Please let me go. I will not tell anyone about you. I forgive you for what you have done to me this life and my previous life"

Mayank Chuckled "Speaking about my previous life. Karna defeated me. But this life he is merely a human being with no powers. Moreover, He does not know who I am. I will avenge him in this life. It's really good to see him breaking down. I helped him, but he won't get any clue. There is a proverb you have to keep your enemy in your eyesight. I will watch him every move. At the end, you will be mine."

Yajna said "Nikhil will definitely find me"

Nikhil looked at the North star "if the old wives tale is true, I will definitely find you"