ch 16: How important I am to her?

In the classroom at the break, Yajna asked Nikhil "Do you really wish to make a clean break line with Sravanthi?"

Nikhil asked "Did you expect anything else?"

Yajna said "I didn't expect anything from you"

Nikhil asked "What you wished for?"

Yajna said "I didn't wish anything. My only thought is I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you"

Aravind Sir completes his class earlier. He started telling some stories about him. Aravind said "Whenever I went to my hometown. I have one or the other trouble"

He continued "First time, I went to Chennai from Mysore by bus. During the trip, I got a stomach upset and felt like puking. I asked the driver to stop the bus.

I got down from the bus and started puking. And I turned around to see the bus left without me. My luggages, wallet, phone, everything was inside the bus. My friend was with me in the bus. He would take care of my belongings.

I asked many people for a lift to Infosys campus. Nobody gave me a lift. One car stopped and I told them what happened. But the person didn't believe me. He thinks of me as a fraud. Unfortunately, I had Infosys Id-card inside my packet.

After I showed them my Id-card they believed me. Still, that person said "I can't give you lift but I can give you some money."

I said "If you give me money, it will be difficult for me to return it back. I can't be debt to you"

That person said "Sorry, I am going in other way"

I said "It's okay, no problem"

Company vehicle came on that way. The Infosys driver gave me a ride to Infy Campus. I said "Thanks" and I asked for his account number to pay cash.

The driver replied "It's my duty Sir. Anyway I was on the way to Infosys"

If I don't have my id card. I don't know what would happen to me? Nobody would have believes me that day"

Yajna had a feeling "Why do I feel so familiar with Aravind Sir? He is Prince Charming person and captivated everyone by his talk and intelligent"

Yajna was absently staring at Aravind. Nikhil snapped his fingers in front of Yajna's face. She asked "What is it?"

Nikhil said "You are drooling over Aravind"

Yajna said "I am not"

Nikhil asked "Do you like Aravind Sir?"

Yajna said "Yeah… He has good teaching skills and looks like a model."

Nikhil asked "Model?.."

Yajna said "He is very handsome than you. Not only me, most of the people in the class likes him and follow him on Facebook"

Nikhil asked "Do you follow him on Facebook?"

Yajna said "Haan, I follow him"

Nikhil asked "What about me?"

"Why should I follow you?"

Nikhil said "Fine, You don't need to follow me"

"Hey Nikhil, Are you angry?"

Nikhil didn't respond to her. He left for lunch with Ankur. Yajna gave a friend request on Facebook.

Nikhil got notification of Yajna's Friend request but he didn't accept her request. Yajna tried to speak to him many times, but he purposefully avoided her. They didn't talk to each other for a few days.

Ankur asked "What's your plan for Weekend?"

Yajna said to Ankur "I am going to my hometown tonight for Christmas"

Ankur asked Nikhil after Yajna left the classroom "Why are you avoiding Yajna?"

Nikhil said "I want her to know how important I am to her? Do you think she misses me?"

Ankur said "Why is she going to miss you?"

Nikhil said "Forget, I have asked you"