Ch 87: Everything

Nikhil grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside his house. Nikhil asked "Are you pregnant?"

Yajna said "Nope.. I lied. If you send me out. Tomorrow, I will tell everyone in the office especially Shanaya" She pulled her eyelid down and sticked out her tongue

Nikhil smiled at her reaction and started unbuttoning his shirt and said "Actually what I was thinking? Let's make the lie, True"

Yajna asked "What are you doing Nikhil?"

"I will help you to make you pregnant, Today"

Yajna Chuckled "Hahaha I was kidding. You believed me. I am leaving right now. I will go home. Bye bye" Yajna stood from her place and about to leave.

Nikhil held her wrist. "What if you get caught by bad guys?"

Yajna said with the smile "I have pepper spray. You no need to worry"

Yajna walked to the door. Nikhil called her name "Yajna.. Are you sure you want to leave?"

Yajna opened the door to find Ankur at the doorstep. Yajna asked "Ankur, What are you doing here?"

Ankur said "I came to meet Nikhil. It's been a long time. How are you doing Yajna?"

Yajna smiled and said "I'm good"

He looked at Nikhil and his unbuttoned shirt "Am I disturbed you guys in the middle of something?"

Nikhil said "Don't misunderstand. I'm going to take a shower." and looked at Yajna "Yajna.. You said you want to go home"

"I have changed my mind after I saw Ankur"

Nikhil said "Okay then, I will take a quick shower" and he left to his bedroom.

Ankur said "I didn't know you guys were together. After you left, he gone through the lot of pain"

Yajna said "I didn't know that. I thought he moved on"

Ankur said "He missed you so much. But he never says anything to anyone. I am his friend. I know what he thinks. Even if I saw him smiling, only I know it's fake. He didn't cry for you, but I never saw him sleep peacefully. He always remembered you..."

Yajna's eyes brimmed with tears. "I didn't know he suffered a lot. Now, he hates to see me"

Ankur said "I don't think so. He can hate himself but not you."

Yajna said "I am gonna talk to him"

Yajna went to his bedroom and found a pencil sketch drawing book of Nikhil's. She saw the picture of her first meeting with Nikhil, her picture of sleeping in the classroom.....

Nikhil came out of the restroom after the shower and asked "What are you doing?"

"If you hate me, why do you have my drawings?"

Nikhil said "I never said I hate you. By the way, I don't want that drawing book. If you want you can take it or throw it. It's up to you."

When Nikhil is about to leave. Yajna held his arm. "Nikhil, I'm so sorry. I know you suffered a lot in these years. I can't change your past. But I can find your happiness in your future. Please give me one more chance"

Nikhil's phone rang. When Nikhil checked out the person who was calling him, Yajna saw Mitra was calling him. Yajna asked "Why is she calling you?"

Nikhil said "I don't know"

"Answer your call and put on speaker"

"Why should I have to listen to you?"

Yajna took the phone from Nikhil's hand and put it on speaker. Mitra said "Brother-in-law what happened? What my sister said to you?"

Nikhil said "I will call you back" and smiled at Yajna.

"Nikhil, what's going on?"

"Actually, Mitra explained everything to me"

Yajna asked "Everything?.."