Ch 79: I Am Letting You Go

Nikhil saw Yajna and Yash were leaving from the office together. Nikhil clenched his finger angrily.

Yajna came back to her flat at 11:00 PM. She saw Nikhil was sitting and leaning to the door outside of her flat and sleeping for a long time.

Yajna wakes him up "Nikhil, wake up, What are you doing here?"

Nikhil opened his eyes and got up from his place "Finally, you came back. Why are you so late? Seems like You had a nice time with Yash"

Yajna opened the door and sighed "Why should I explain to you? I don't have energy to fight with you. I didn't ask you to wait here. You should go back to your home. Why do I feel like I am cheating with my boyfriend?" and tried to close the door

A look of great bitterness swept across Nikhil's face. He holds the edge of the door from closing it. Yajna asked "Take your hands off my door"

Nikhil didn't take his hands off from the door instead, pushed the door to open wider. Yajna asked him to leave her house.

Nikhil stepped towards her as she stepped back as she reached the wall and couldn't go back further and he placed his hands against the wall on both sides of Yajna. Nikhil said "I don't like you being roaming with Yash or anybody."

Yajna said "Nikhil, please let me go"

Nikhil held her waist and pulled her closer to his chest. Yajna smelled alcohol from him when she got closer to him "Nikhil, Are you drunk? We can talk tomorrow. You should get some sleep. Let me go right now."

Nikhil's face is full of anger and disappointment "You know you are driving me crazy. I have become psycho because of you. So, bear with it" and tried to kiss her forcefully.

Yajna said "Stop it" and  pushed him away with the heavy force but he was not ready to leave her alone, so she slapped him to stop him. She cried heavily and said in a quavering voice "You are a Jerk, *sshole, scumbag. Stop abusing me. I hate you. I regret loving you"

Nikhil was fuming in anger "You know what? You are a b*tch. I will not come to you even if you want me to. Go with whoever you want. I am breaking up with you right now"

Yajna stopped crying after she heard him "Calling her b*tch" she didn't utter a word.

Yajna looked at Nikhil and ran outside of her apartment. Walking on the street around 12 PM. Yajna's tears flowed from her eyes continuously.

She thinks "When Karna called me Vaishya in my past life it was painful for me. Even though I liked him, he didn't like me back then. But today it was 100 times more painful than my past life because he likes me, I make him to hate me more"

Nikhil started walking out of her apartment and wandering around the street in anger and little hangover. "I thought she had feelings for me. She doesn't she hates me more right now. I will let you go this time for real"

Yajna broke down and sat down in the footpath of the and tucked down her head between her knees and she started crying.

The bunch of drunk guys looked at the girl sitting alone and tried to approach her. Those guys called her "Hi baby, Why are you sitting alone?"

Other guy smiled and asked "Do you want a company?"

Yajna looked at those guys "I am good. Leave me alone"

The guy held her arm and said "We can help you"

Yajna got up from her place and tried to remove his hand from her. Those guys were trying to hurt her. She kicked his leg and ran off from the place.