ch 5: Induction class

Note: Readers can skip this Chapter.

The first day of Infosys training. Yajna's phone alarm sounded at 7:00 a.m. She took a quick bath and got ready and had breakfast with Atshara and went to attend Induction class in Multiplex.

At the same time, Nikhil woke up at 8:00 a.m had a bath, skipped breakfast and Ankur made him run to attend the Induction class.

The trainees were sent to the second floor to attend the class. Nikhil sat in the 55th row and Yajna sat in the 58th row.

The large projection screen is placed at the front of the auditorium while the dialogue, sounds and music are played through a number of wall-mounted speakers similar to a cinema hall.

The directors started "Welcome to Infosys. We at Infosys, think of you to be the most imperative holding of our association and an indispensable part of our substantial family..." and
giving lectures about the company itself then few achievements of the company were highlighted and we were then introduced to the different terminologies of the company.

We were also briefed about the basic schedule of the training and duration of each part in it

Yajna felt bored and sleepy. She was yawning and muttering to herself "when it's going to be over" They finally gave us a lunch break. Yajna got her bag and noticed a guy standing front of two rows ahead of her looking like the guy kissed her.

Later, he disappeared in the crowd of employees. Yajna searched for the guy. Atshara asked, "Whom are you searching for?"

"Nothing, let's move" Yajna's mind voice "Maybe someone who looks like him. How can he be here? It's impossible and I don't believe in coincidence"

Yajna didn't find it anywhere later. Next day the directors started giving Code of Conduct lectures. "The Code of Conduct expresses Infosys' commitment to conducting business ethically. It explains what it means to act with integrity... "

They asked the trainees to enroll for either ICICI or Axis Bank. Those bank people marketing themselves to trainees. Yajna and Atshara chosen Axis while Ankur and Nikhil choosed ICICI

Later, they provided the permanent Id-Card by replacing the temporary one and trainees allocated to respective class rooms.

Yajna is allocated in GEC-2 "G2 065" while Atshara got GEC-1. Nikhil and Ankur got allocated in same class GEC-2 "G2 065"

Yajna and Atshara went to visit Atshara's class room first. In the meantime, Nikhil and Ankur went to visit their classroom in GEC-2.

After Atshara checked out her place. They walked to GEC-2 towards Yajna's classroom.

When they entered GEC-2 through Feizta FC. Nikhil and Ankur came out of GEC-2. They even actually crossed each other, but didn't see each other. Yajna was waiting for lift and absently staring at the way Nikhil walked out of the GEC-2. But didn't recognise that guy was Nikhil

Atshara asked "What are you looking at?"

Yajna replied "Nothing"

Finally, they visited Yajna's classroom. It was smaller than Atshara's classroom. It can occupy around 80-90 Trainees. Her place was in the last row of the classroom.