Ch 80: About Friday Night..

Yajna saw Nikhil walking towards her. Yajna ran towards him. She was standing in front of Nikhil. She was shivering in fear. Nikhil looked at her and the bunch of guys behind her trying to catch her

She looked at him and didn't say anything. One of the guys asked "Do you know the girl?"

"I don't know her. You can do whatever you want bro" He crossed and walked away from her.

Those guys held her wrist and dragged her. She was crying "Let me go" Nikhil came back, Yajna looked at him with a sad face and struggled with her hands to let go. Nikhil held the hand of the person who held Yajna's wrist "You should let her go. She don't like to go with you"

The guy replied "It's none of your business"

Nikhil said "You are drunk. I am drunk. A second ago, I harassed the girl, got a beating from the same girl. I am telling you for your own good. Let her go otherwise you too will get beaten by me. Moreover, I was so frustrated right now"

One guy took a beer bottle and tried to hit him, he avoided through the right hand and got injured in his lower arm of his right hand. Nikhil said "You did a big mistake" and fought with him

Yajna said "Nikhil, you are bleeding, you got hurt. Let me treat you"

Nikhil removed his hand from hers and looked at her "It's none of your concern"

Yajna followed Nikhil quietly and made sure he reached home safely. He entered his house and slammed the door behind. She opened his door which was not locked by him. She saw him sleeping on the couch. She dressed up his wounds and kissed him in the forehead "I am sorry to slap you. You are so adorable when you sleep" and left his house.

Next day at the office, Nikhil met Yajna at the elevator. He didn't even glance at her. He completely avoids her. When Yajna tried to call him "Nikhil, about Friday night.."

Nikhil looked at her and left without saying anything.

Nikhil sent a picture to her phone. Yajna walked to her cubicle and got a notification in WhatsApp. Yajna found a picture sent by Nikhil. It was her childhood picture with the guy.

She muttered to herself "This picture was taken at my 8th grade when I went to India's Fitness Competition. I have attended this event in Delhi. This guy who I am talking to is the one who saved me. Is that Nikhil? "

Nikhil sent a message "Because of this picture, I kept bothering you. I won't disturb you anymore"

Yajna was standing in the corridor, confused and stared at the picture.

The guy walking on the way hit Yajna's shoulder. She dropped her phone. The guy looked at the picture and gave it back to Yajna. She looked at him to find Yudhisthira "Thank you"

He looked at her id card and said "You are welcome, Yajna"