Ch 59: I Won't Touch You

Yajna asked Nikhil "I forget to ask you. Why are you here? You don't seem to come as a tourist to Pondicherry." She narrowed her eyes "By any chance,Did you...came..to see me?"

Nikhil flicked her forehead "Don't think too highly of yourself?"

Yajna rubbed her forehead and asked "Then, Why do you come here?"

"I came to meet Mitra, your sister"

Yajna was surprised "My sister?..Then why are you spending time with me instead of my sister"

Nikhil said "You know the answers and why are you asking me so many questions? Will girls always want to hear the answers, compliments from boys?"

Yajna said "Right, you didn't compliment me in saree?"

"What about you? Did you ever compliment me?"

Yajna said "I didn't like you today. Why did you undone your first two buttons of your shirt? You should have worn some tie around your neck. It would have suited you much better." And thinks "He looks very hot with two buttons undone. It is difficult to look at his face when I am talking to him?"

Nikhil remembers the morning when he was wearing the shirt. He wore the tie first and removed it and undone his first two buttons because Yajna liked it this way. Nikhil whispered in Yajna's ears "You have shown off your sexy curves and hot navel and low waist...Many mens including me would have wanted to grab..." Yajna covered his mouth prevented from saying anything awkward.

Yajna's ears reddened and her heartbeat fastened "Stop, I won't ask for your compliments anymore"

After the marriage ceremony is over, Yajna asks "Where are you staying?"

Nikhil replied "Hotel"

"What are you planning to do? Are you going to a hotel or coming to my house?"

"I came to meet you. How could you be so irresponsible?"

"Fine, Let's check out from the hotel then go to my house. I need to board the bus at 8:00 PM to return to Chennai"

"When you are leaving?"

"7:00 PM train"

Yajna opened Ola app from her phone "I will book the cab for your hotel. Tell me your hotel name"

Nikhil showed the keys to Yajna "But I came in two wheeler" and showed her Yajna's scooty.

Yajna asked "It's mine right"

"Mitra gave your scooter to me last night." Nikhil asked "Do you wanna drive your scooter?"

Remembering his compliments about her look in saree. "No, you drive."

They reached the hotel room. Yajna sat in the bed. Nikhil began to unbutton his shirt. Yajna covered her eyes "What are you doing, Nikhil? Why are you unbuttoning your shirt? "

Nikhil said "I am going to change to comfy clothes. What do you think?"

Yajna asked "Why don't you use your restroom? Do you have to unbutton in front of me?"

Nikhil asked "You have already seen me shirtless? Then, why are you overacting?"

Yajna removed her hand from her face and asked "When did I see you shirtless?"

"In Infosys, at Swimming pool. You are drooling at me"

Yajna blushed "No, I am not. Can you put on some shirts?"

Nikhil moved near to Yajna "AC is on and Why are you sweating?"

Yajna pushed Nikhil to the restroom "Stop mocking me and change your clothes first."

Nikhil packed up his belongings and checked out the hotel room. Nikhil asked "Can you drive to your home? See you know your house route and you can't hold my bag wearing a saree."

"On one condition, you should not touch me"

Nikhil said "Fine. I won't touch you" and thinks "Gosh..What kind of punishment?"

Nikhil tried to avoid his eye contact from her back as much as possible. Finally, they reached Yajna's home. "Feel yourself in your home. I will change my dress and come."

After Yajna changed her dress and came out of her room. She saw Mitra sitting closer to Nikhil and showing her photos to him.