Ch 37: Please Karna.. Come Back To Me

Yajna finds herself in ECC 79 room 306. Nikhil left her side and the door closed suddenly. Yajna started crying desperately "Nikhil.. Nikhil.." but he didn't come.

Yajna said "Nikhil I can't live without you. Don't you leave me alone again, I don't want you to lose you this time. Even you called me Vaishya. You followed justice. I just want to be with you. Please karna… come back to me."

Yajna woke up because of the disturbed sleep. She switched on the bedside lamp. She tried to search for her phone. She didn't find it. She took a notepad to write the things she remembered in her dream. "Don't want to lose you again Vaishya Justice Karna. The dream is like a Deja Vu incident happened in room 306 and I have said these things in my dream. "

Yajna muttered to herself "Why is it again? Why did he call me Vaishya?  Why did I call him Karna?"

Yajna rubbed her both sides of the forehead with her fingers and patted her cheeks "Come back to senses. What are you thinking?" Suddenly, she remembered How Nikhil cupped her cheek and kissed her lips while patting. "What am I thinking right now?" She placed her hands on her chest. Her heart was pounding rapidly.

Yajna took the blanket over her head and tried to sleep.

Next day morning, Yajna didn't find her phone. She took Atshara's phone and called to her phone. It's started ringing but she can't hear the ringtone nearby her. She widened her eyes "Oh my gosh, Did I leave my phone in room no 306?"

Nikhil picked her call "Hello,..."

"Nikhil…"

"Yajna?.. Your phone is with me. I will meet you in Oasis Food Court."

"Mmm" Yajna disconnected the call. She muttered to herself "Seriously, I have to meet him today"

Atshara said "Thank God, You returned safe. I should thank Nikhil personally. "

Yajna said "It's just gossip, the building is not Haunted. Wait, Did you say Nikhil? "

"I requested him to escort you to the Haunted building and you should thank me."

Yajna smiled sarcastically "Thank you so much"

Ankur asked Nikhil "Where did you go last night? You came very late"

Nikhil blushed. Ankur asked "I can't see you are blushing. Did something happen last night?"

Nikhil said "Nothing happened"

"Now, I am really curious. You have been acting weird since this morning and Yajna's phone is with you. Fine, I will ask Yajna"

"Anyway, I am going to meet her in the Food Court. You can ask yourself"

Ankur asked "It's a holiday. You are dressed up well just to meet her. By any chance, you ke "

Nikhil interrupted "Kiss? What are you talking about?"

"I was about to ask by any chance,you saw the Key Card. I left it somewhere. So, you kissed her last night. Is this the reason you are acting weird in the morning?"

"I can't escape anymore from him" "I dreamt of kissing her enough"

Ankur asked "Why are you embarrassed about saying your dream to me?"