Ch 83: You Still Love Him

Yajna got a call from Veer. "Hello Yajna, I came to pune. Where are you? Let's meet"

Yajna replied "Don't you know where I am right now"

Veer said"I will pick you up at 7:00PM from office"

"Perfect..Bye Veer"

At 7:00 PM, At the front gate of Office, Yajna saw Veer was talking to Yash. Yajna asked "Yash, what are you doing here?"

Veer said "Yash is the one who donated his blood to Nikhil, when he got into an accident. From that moment onwards, we have known each other."

Yajna was surprised "Why didn't you tell me earlier yash?" and she looked at Veer "Nikhil, Yash and I are working in the same Project"

Yash asked "How do you know Nikhil? You never told me before"

"You never asked me. He is just my old friend."

Yash said "Yajna, I have to go. I am leaving you two. Bye" and left.

Nikhil saw Yajna talking to Veer and Yash from a distance. He started to walk to the bus stop alone.

Yajna remembered Krishna saying Pandavas helped Nikhil's life. Yajna asked "Who sent Nikhil to hospital? Tell me in detail what happened that day?"

Veer said "Vikrant sir, he is the one of the directors in our office. When I and Vikrant are on the way to have lunch. I saw Nikhil hit by the car. We both took him to hospital. Someone came and claimed he is his teacher and his brother is a doctor in the same hospital. He helped us. Why are you asking these questions? "

Yajna thinks "I remembered one doctor who took incharge of him that day. It's Sahadeva and his brother is Nakula which means Aravind sir."

Veer called out her name "Yajna.. What are you thinking? Let's go"

Yajna got into Veer's car. Veer asked "Are you guys together?"

She looked at Nikhil waiting at the bus stop and said "I don't know"

Veer said "I know, You still love him" and he stopped his car. Veer got down from his car and called out Nikhil "Nikhil, Get in. I will drop you"

Nikhil said "I can go by myself. You guys carry on"

"Ohh Come on, Nikhil. Let's grab something to eat"

Nikhil got into his backseat of his car. Veer asked "So, Nikhil, I heard you guys are working together"

Nikhil said "Yep"

Nikhil and Yajna didn't talk about anything in the car. Veer said "I don't think you guys speak anything. I will play some music" and take them to barbecue nation.

Yajna said "Excuse me, I will use the restroom."

Veer asked Nikhil "Do you like Yajna? I could see Yajna still likes you."

Nikhil said "Yajna had a boyfriend Yash. You talk to him minutes ago"

Veer laughed "They both are just friends. Yash already have a girlfriend"

Nikhil is confused "She clearly told me Yash is her boyfriend"

Veer said "I think she is fooled you"

Nikhil thinks "Yajna clearly doesn't want our relationship to continue. That's the reason she lied"

Yajna came back. Yajna looked at Veer "Let's dig in"

Veer asked "Nikhil, Do you drink with me? Yajna won't drink"

Nikhil nods his head. Veer asked the waiter to bring "Beer.."

Veer and Nikhil started drinking. They drank 3 to 5 bottles of beer. Yajna said "You guys should stop drinking"