Ch 78: No Means Yes

Yajna went to Yash's cubicle "Yash, I will treat you to dinner tonight. What do you say?"

Yash said "Today, I am a little busy. How about tomorrow?"

"You are just a little busy. You can come with me right"

Yash looked at her and said "Yajna, I am sorry to disappoint you. I can't make it today"

Nikhil eavesdrop their conversation. Yajna came back to her cubicle with the sullen face. Nikhil said "How can you date such an irresponsible person?"

Yajna said "It's none of your business"

At 7:00 PM, Nikhil asked Yajna "When are you leaving?"

Yajna said "After you leave the office"

Hari called Nikhil and Sarath for a meeting. Yajna looked at his empty cubicle and muttered to herself "Byee Nikhil"

She smiled and entered the elevator. When the elevator door was closing in the blink of a second, Nikhil put his hand to stop from closing the elevator door and entered "Are you planning to leave without me?"

When Nikhil was approaching her. Elevator opened on the 5th floor. Few people entered the elevator and he held Yajna's hand.

After they came out from the lift. Nikhil said "I will take you to dinner"

Yajna said "I don't want to go"

Nikhil asked "I am wondering, Yash is your boyfriend. I never saw him sending you home"

Yajna said "His house is in a different direction and you don't have to worry. I am not a kid. I can go by myself. Now let my go of my hand"

Nikhil said "Ohh Sweetheart, I know you have feelings for me. I know you want me to send you everyday home"

Yajna asked "Are you nuts? I said in English right. I didn't say in German or Spanish. I said I don't want to go anywhere with you"

Nikhil said "I heard if Girls said No then it means Yes. If it is Yes then it's No"

Yajna asked "Who said these bullshits to you?"

Nikhil said "I saw on the Internet and YouTube" He showed the clip of the video to her.

Yajna and Nikhil reached the bus stop. I will tell you in the girls Language. Yajna said sarcastically "I like to go out especially with you. I like to kiss you. I like to hug you. I like to be annoyed by you. I don't want you to leave me not even a second"

Nikhil smiled. Yajna asked "Why are you smiling?"

Nikhil played the recorded audio of Yajna "I like to kiss you. I like.."

"Nikhil, Did you just trick me?"

Bus reached the bus stop. Nikhil got on the bus and sat in the window seat. Yajna sat next to him and asked "Give me your phone"

He kept in the backside of the pant pocket on the other side. Nikhil said "How about you take it on your own?"

Yajna slipped her hands behind his back. She couldn't reach his pant pocket. Nikhil whispered into her ears "Don't you see Other passengers in the bus think this girl is harassing me?"

She removed her hands from behind "It's just a voice. People will not even recognise its me"

Nikhil said "That's right. Should I post this audio on social networks?"

Yajna said "No, Don't you ever think of posting my audio?"

Nikhil said "Your stop reached. You don't want to get down."

Yajna said "It's alright, I will get down in yours."

Nikhil said "I am getting down here. My stop is already passed"

Nikhil looked at Yajna. Yajna got up from the place. When Nikhil got up, He took his phone from his pant pocket and held it in his hand.

Yajna followed him. She tried to reach for his phone. But she couldn't. She gave up. "Nikhil, I trust you. You won't post in Social network"

Yajna left for his home. Nikhil walked back to his home.