Ch 98: You Belong To me

Five days later on the cruise, Cruise started from Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel at 6:30 PM to Limassol, Cyprus. Yajna, Nikhil and his friends returned back to their cabin.

At the restaurant, Charmy asked "Are you alright Yajna?"

Yajna put a smile on her face and said "Me, totally good"

Nikhil placed the tablets on the table "Can you explain this?"

"Nikhil, you have gone through my belongings"

Charmy asked "Are you in depression?"

"I told you I am doing good." she pointed out the tablets "These are just vitamin tablets"

Nikhil said "Do you know you are acting weird in the night after you came to cruise?"

Yajna said in anger "Is this some kind of interrogation going on? You guys round up questioning me?" She looked at Ankur "Ankur, why are you silent? You too ask me, Am I possessed at nights?" and she looked back at Nikhil and Charmy "Nikhil, Charmy, I am totally fine. You are saying I am acting weird. When did I act strange?"

Nikhil asked "Why do I feel you are not willing to sleep and you have this dark circles around your eyes?"

Yajna said "I have seasickness and unable to sleep peacefully, Anything else,.." Nikhil and Charmy didn't say anything. "Fine, you don't have anything to say.. I am going to washroom"

Yajna got up from the place and walked towards the washroom. Nikhil followed her and waited for her outside the washroom. When she came out, he held her hand "Why do I feel you are not alright and you are trying to be alright?"

Yajna said "And why do you talk about me to your friends?"

Nikhil asked "My Friends? They are our friends"

"No, they are not. I know them through you. How could they be my friends?"

Nikhil squeezed his eyes and controlled his anger and said "Okay, I am sorry. I shouldn't have talked to them about you." He rubbed her right hand and looked into her eyes "I'm just worried about you"

"You don't have to worry about me. I am totally fine"

Nikhil asked "Then, why are your eyes reddened?"

"My eyes are itchy. So, I rubbed them. Nothing else"

"I am not convinced Yajna.. You got the answer for everything."

"Think whatever you want now let me go. I am going back to our cabin" Yajna tried to leave the place.

"You are trying to escape from the situation. Did I make any mistake?"

She came closer and cupped his face "No.. No.. Nikhil. I really don't understand what makes you think I am acting weird. Those tablets are sleeping tablet I took one that's it"

Nikhil asked "You said earlier the Vitamin tablet. Now, it is sleeping tablets. How can I believe you?"

"Believe it or not. It's up to you"

"What about the guy you were with last night?"

"Mayank?.. He is Charmy's cousin.. I met him accidentally last night.. He dropped me at our cabin.." Yajna looked at Nikhil "Are you doubting me?"

Nikhil said "Whatever you say why I am feeling, you are trying to cover something from me?"

"Even if i want to be with someone. Will you divorce me and let me go?"

Nikhil held her hand and pulled her closer and bit her lips and showed the mark on his neck "You make the mark earlier in my neck to let everyone know I am yours. This mark remains you. You only belong to me"

Yajna pushed him away and went to the swimming pool. She sat on one of the benches in the swimming pool. Ankur sat next to her and placed cold coffee "I know you like cold coffee.. I came here not to ask you anything. I just want to tell you. You are not alone… You have us...I will leave you alone.."

Yajna looked at him leaving and she drank a sip of cold coffee and sighed "This feels better"

After a few hours, Nikhil left for his cabin and didn't find Yajna in the Cabin…

Nikhil went to Ankur's doorstep and knocked his door and said "Yajna hasn't returned yet.."

Ankur said "Give her some space to breath.. You are holding her on the edges. She is angry at you. She will come back once she calm down"