Ch 89: Marriage?..

Yajna said "I don't know, how much do you know? But Ankur is Duryodhana"

Nikhil asked "Who is my wife?"

"Ishita, your ex-girlfriend"

Nikhil mocked her "I thought shanaya"

"If you are so much interested, you should propose to her, not me"

Ankur came to the kitchen "Where is the dinner for me?"

Nikhil said "You make something for yourself"

Nikhil and Yajna leave the kitchen to Ankur. Yajna said "I sleep on the couch. You and Ankur sleep in your bedroom"

Nikhil sat on the couch and said "The couch? it will not be comfortable to sleep."

Yajna chuckled "Tell me, where do I want to sleep? with you in the bed?"

Nikhil said "It's not a bad idea. Ankur can take the couch"

She took a blanket and said "In your dreams Romeo. Go to bed. I will sleep here on the couch"

Next day morning, Yajna prepared breakfast. Nikhil dreamed of Yajna and kissed Ankur's cheeks.

Ankur asked "Nikhil, What are you doing?"

Nikhil smiled "Ohh Ankur... Good Morning"

Ankur asked "Do you know what you did in your sleep?"

Nikhil asked "What did I do?"

"You took advantage of me"

"Is it so?" Nikhil got up from the bed and went to the washroom.

Ankur said "He don't listen to me"

Nikhil came to kitchen and saw Yajna trying to cut chicken "I am so sorry to chop you"

Nikhil crossed his arms over his chest and asked "Are you talking to dead chicken?"

Yajna said "I never prepared chicken before. But my Romeo only likes chicken"

Nikhil pulled her aside and chopped the chicken and said "If you don't like to do it. Don't do it. I will do it"

Yajna looked at Nikhil and smiled. "Why are you smiling?"

Yajna said "You look handsome when you cook"

Ankur said "I can't see your lovey dovey scenes. Now I miss charmy"

Yajna stepped back from Nikhil. Yajna asked "How is charmy doing?"

Ankur said "She is doing good. We are going to get engaged soon"

"Ohh Congratulations Ankur"

Nikhil said "We are going to marry soon"

Yajna said "Shut up Nikhil, he is Kidding Ankur"

At the office, Nikhil and Yajna went to the office together. Yash entered the elevator and started talking to Yajna "Hey Yajna, Do you hear it from Hari? We are going out for a Quarterly party. I think it's Barbecue Nation"

Yajna said "Ohh, that's nice"

Nikhil draped his hand around her shoulder. "Hi Yash, I heard from Yajna. You gave blood when I was in hospital"

Yash looked at his hand around her shoulder "Yes, I am. Are you guys together?"

Nikhil said "Yes, we are going to marry soon"

Yajna looked at Nikhil "Marriage?"

Nikhil said "You said Yes for our marriage"

"Yes, I did, but"

Nikhil said "No buts"

Yash looked at them and interrupted to extend his hands for handshake "Congratulations guys"

Nikhil said "Thank you"

The elevator door opened. Yajna dragged Nikhil to pantry area in the office and said "You didn't talk to my parents yet"

"Let's meet them this weekend. I will get permission from your parents. I don't like you to talk with Yash, veer.. "

Yajna asked "They are my friend"

Nikhil said "They are your husbands in your past life"

"Seriously, Nikhil. Yash has a girlfriend. Veer is like my brother "