Ch 23: Bad Sign For Me

Nikhil went to Ankur's room and knocked on his door. Ankur opened the door "Hey man"

Nikhil apologised "I am really sorry"

"Why are you sorry?" Ankur asked

Nikhil asked "Are you not angry with me?"

Ankur said "I am really angry that you are disturbing my sleep in the middle of the night. "

Nikhil said "Come, Let's go to bed"

"You should go to your room. Someone needs privacy"

Nikhil pulled him to sleep "I am sleepy night night"

Ankur smiled and went to his bed.

Yajna sat in the deep forest leaning to the tree. Her head tucked between her knees, hugged her legs and cried very badly. Suddenly, she heard the hiss sound. She lifted her head to find a snake in front of her.

She stopped crying. All her sorrows turned to Afraid. She didn't move an inch or utter a sound.

Nikhil came on that way with his friend Ankur. He saw a girl sitting behind the tree. He went to the girl to find a snake in front of her. The girl is frozen because she is frightened of the snake.

Nikhil lifted the snake in his hand and throwed away. Yajna looked at Nikhil and extended her hand for handshake with the smile "Thanks for saving me"

He scratched his head and gave his hand in return for a handshake. She exclaimed "You got snake bit in your hand" He saw and fainted in few seconds

Yajna woke up from the sleep. What kind of dream is it? Is Nikhil okay? Should I call him?

She took her phone to find the time was 4:00 AM. "I should not disturb him". Yajna tried to sleep again. She was rolling in the bed to get some sleep.

Atshara woke her up around 8:00 AM. "Get ready, I am heading out" Yajna got ready and skipped her breakfast and reached the class at 8:59AM.

When she reaches, she finds Nikhil's in his place. Yajna was breathing heavily. Nikhil asked "You came on run to class "

Poonam asked "You came late today"

Yajna switch on her system and said "I overslept"

There was a new educator named Siddharth present in the class. He introduced himself to the trainees. "I am Siddharth and will be your educator for FA2. I am gonna teach DBMS (Database Management System)"

Poonam said to Yajna "I am gonna miss Aravind Sir"

Yajna said with sad face "Me too"

Nikhil looked at Yajna "Why do you miss him?"

Yajna said "Everyone in this class miss him except you"

Nikhil rolled his eyes. Yajna was yawning and her eyelids were heavy. At the break, she starts to sleep on her desk.

Nikhil looked at her sleeping and started drawing in his notepad. Nikhil got a cup of cappuccino from pantry. 15 minutes passed, Nikhil tapped her shoulder "Wakey-wakey sleepyhead Break time is over"

Yajna woke up from her desk "Thanks for waking me up"

Nikhil asked "Didn't you get enough sleep at night?"

Yajna answered "I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep well"

Nikhil hands over the Cappuccino to Yajna. Yajna drinks her coffee to freshen herself. "Thanks once again"

Yajna asked Poonam "I had a nightmare of a snake trying to bite me. Is it a good sign or bad sign?"

Poonam said "if you got a bite in your dream, it's a good sign. If you didn't then, it's a bad sign"

Yajna muttered to herself "It's a bad sign for me"

Nikhil asked "Did you get a snake bite?"

Yajna said "Nope, because you saved me from getting a snake bite"

Nikhil surprised "Did I come in your dream?"

Yajna changed her sentences and laughed "I was kidding. You believed it"

"I wish I came and saved you from getting a bite"

Yajna smiled and thinks "You actually did it for me in my dream"